PDA

View Full Version : San Diego POWAY COMBAT DAY--2--

THECLAW
09-09-2006, 04:06 AM
Hi all,
I figured that I would put up a post to see whos is interested in a day of butt kicking combat, We really struck a cord on the last round. Around 12 showed up. So I figured if I set a date for 2 weeks from now we can get even more together. Plus more often than not the gate has been unlocked
The trick will be landing it on the right day. Praying to the wind gods
Lets do it Saturday September the 16th 12:00pm.
We will be out on the poway slope out here in San Diego. If anyone is interested lets get together. Post here if you are.....consider it a roster sign in. There are a couple of generous vendors donating kits to promote there products and support us in our event. There will be a $10.00 entry fee which also gets you in the raffle for the free kits. There will be free sodas and water ......its gets hot up there.

Talk to you soon,
Jason

P.S. Come out and fly with us even if you dont have a combat plane just fun to get a whole bunch of slopeheads together. Nice place to thermal And There is a killer DS spot for you DS nuts as well

Jason T
09-09-2006, 12:44 PM
Jason,

Welcome to Wattflyer!

You guys should post some pics of your combat day. :)

THECLAW
09-09-2006, 04:59 PM
Jason,

Welcome to Wattflyer!

You guys should post some pics of your combat day. :)

Hey you bet I will.One more week WOOOHOOO! We have a whole bunch of foamie wings and pss WW2 warbirds combating. Also we have a few electric wings. It will be great.

-Jason