PDA

View Full Version : few pics i thought id share

zakstang
09-14-2006, 08:10 PM
taken yesterday....unmodified except to resize..Somerby Golf Course Byron MN

anyone know a good program to use to rotate photos? most of the ones i got dont have a horizontal horizon and id like to be able to rotate them...

thx

Kosh
09-14-2006, 08:24 PM
Nice work, Heres a freeware program that might come in very handy for lots here. http://www.snapfiles.com/get/photofiltre.html

Grasshopper
09-14-2006, 08:50 PM
taken yesterday....unmodified except to resize..Somerby Golf Course Byron MN

anyone know a good program to use to rotate photos? most of the ones i got dont have a horizontal horizon and id like to be able to rotate them...

thx

Nice photos. You can use Microsoft Photo Editor. Go to Image, rotate, by degree. Type in a negative amount (-5) if you want it to rotate clockwise.

zakstang
09-14-2006, 09:09 PM
cool thx!!!

edit: thats a very simple nice program!! thx!!

Randy Due
09-14-2006, 11:40 PM
Nice work, Heres a freeware program that might come in very handy for lots here. http://www.snapfiles.com/get/photofiltre.html

I'll second that! Photofiltre will let you rotate in small increments, either direction. Not to mention all the other editing features.:cool:

aviatordave
09-15-2006, 01:56 AM
Nice pics, I get up that way quite often...have family in Stewartville MN. I wonder how many midwestern APers we have out there?

Kosh - that picture you posted.....ummm - your not working on your next aerial platform are you? :p :p :p

Kosh
09-15-2006, 02:07 AM
Kosh - that picture you posted.....ummm - your not working on your next aerial platform are you? :p :p :p

Perhaps? Controlling them might prove a challenge but there powered by crackers and sunflower seeds so they recharge real fast. :D

Randy Due
09-15-2006, 04:22 AM
Perhaps? Controlling them might prove a challenge but there powered by crackers and sunflower seeds so they recharge real fast. :D

Gee, and I was sure they would be Li-----Polly (want a cracker)...powered.:rolleyes: :D Sorry, couldn't resist.