PDA

View Full Version : 2 SJM400 Kits with 6 servos $200/ 2 Lipos $80

rezenclowd3
10-02-2006, 01:31 AM
I have for sale:
2 SJM400 Kits with 6 GWS Naro +F HP BB servos $200
2 Hyperion 20C 3s 1800mah Lipos in like new condition with less than 10 charges each $80 for both
Everything for $250

One kit is already built but needs one more blade and comes with the new undampened rotorhead for 3d flight. 4 of the 6 GWS servos are installed. 2 servos are NIB.
Second kit has not been built (70% built from manufacterer)
Comes with 6 spare gear sets for the Naro servos, and 2 spare gear sets for the GWS pico +F BB series servos (recommended tail servos)

The first kit has been "crashed." Only damage was one blade and tail boom was chopped in half. (landed on uneven ground resulting in heli tipping over while throttling down) That has been repaired (new tail boom) I havent got around to ordering new blades for the reason stated below:

I am selling because it is too windy here and have decided that I would rather own a larger nitro heli, or get a relaxing airplane. I posted this on Runryder.com, and helifreak and ebay. I have no feedback here, but I have one good feedback on HF, and my ebay has great marks also (100% positive for rezenclowd3, @ 80 or so transactions)

If the buyer wants, I will sell both Lipos and Kits for $250 and I will pay shipping as I really want to sell this. I dont want it to sit and gather dust, it might as well be used.

Pics can be found at their full resolution @
http://home.apu.edu/~rezenclowd3/
Just click the "SJM400 for sale pics" folder
Sorry 56k users:-( I wil try to get lower res pics up.
I dont have pics of the lipos yet but will try when I get my camera back.
I will respond ASAP, but Monday and Wednesday I am unavailiable till about 6 pm, and Tuesday and Thursday I am unavaliable till about 4pm Pacific Time. Friday, Sat and Sunday I respond usually within 1-2 hours.

Thanks for looking!

rezenclowd3
10-03-2006, 04:11 AM
bump

rezenclowd3
10-03-2006, 06:47 AM
!!deal Pending!!

rezenclowd3
10-03-2006, 07:35 AM
Kits Sold!!