PDA

View Full Version : Heres looking in the rearview :)

aviatordave
10-03-2006, 01:57 PM
Here is a rear pointed video from the Magpie AP. Kosh has been hinting to try this for some time, so I took his advice :D

Actually I had some radio problems on Saturday that cancelled a photo shoot for a school and church, so I took the plane out to do a sanity check.....I was getting interference near the school....

Plane flys good! The video is of the greater Cedar Rapids Area (soybean fields LOL) and was taken about 1/2 hour before sunset.

Enjoy!

Magpie AP Rear facing camera (http://app3.websitetonight.com/projects/3/2/4/5/32459/uploads/rear_face.wmv)

(17 meg)

Kosh
10-03-2006, 06:53 PM
Looks like another good tool that can have its uses at times. I like it, Nice work. :)
I would have buzzed the driver just to let him know hes on your runway.

What no crop circles? You mean your so far off the beaten path that even the aliens don't stop by. :p

aviatordave
10-04-2006, 03:11 AM
ha ha...no crop cirlcles, but we have the wierdos here.....stop by wally world late saturday night and all the 'aliens' come out!

speaking of which...have you noticed that since almost every house now owns some sort of camera that we dont see the 'UFO' sightings anymore?

did they all hide? LOL