PDA

View Full Version : Prince Models Tucano ARF 40

iFLYrc_Vic
10-24-2006, 04:56 PM
Is there any place to purchase Prince Models other than in Brazil? I'm looking for the Tucano ARF 40 in the Smoke Squadron colors (bue,green, yellow) for conversion to electric.
Thanks

iFLYrc_Vic
11-08-2006, 02:03 PM
There is another company in Brazil that makes a Tucano similar to the Prince Models. The quality appears to be the same and modelers who own the Juniaer Model seem to like it.

I tried to order this model from the Juniaer factory but they also do not have a distributor in the US. I did find an "independent retailer" who can aquire the Juniaer model but the cost is nearly $700 for the 40 size version. I would like to get one of these but not at that price.

jpilote
09-03-2009, 06:22 AM
I have a tucano 61 from prince model for sale

iFLYrc_Vic
09-03-2009, 11:29 AM
I have a tucano 61 from prince model for sale
I may be interested:D. Please post the folowing information.
Condition: New, used, how many flights
Color: red & white or Blue
Price: How much do you want for the model
Shipping: How much for shipping; where do you live (local pickup)
Picture: Do you have any pictures?

You can also send me a Private Message (PM) or email

jpilote
09-04-2009, 05:50 PM
thank you for your interest for the tucano
condition:perfect except a little dent (easily fixable, nothing structural) on the leading edge of the right wing wich you sjould be able to see if you enlarge the pictures.
colour: blue
price: $ 400.00 cdn (approx $ 350.00 us)
shipping: my zip code is h4m 2y1 in montreal; you should be able to price it with fedex or ups now
used:4 flights
Also I leave in the plane full retractable air system installed with weels ,pushrods rods, tank,( ready to fly except radio and engine)
if you send me your email adress, i will send you more pictures from different angles.
also feel free to call me at 514-295-2395 for further questions
joe

iFLYrc_Vic
09-04-2009, 09:29 PM
Thanks, but after shipping cost, this plane will be far too expensive for me. Any offer I would make would be embarising.

scatsob
11-06-2009, 01:38 PM
I know this thread is over a month old, but in my search of the same plane I came accross the World Models Tucano. It is a .60 sized with a 60ish inch wing span. It can be had in that paint scheme and is only $250 with retracts, and is apparently a very nice kit.
http://www.drcwonline.com/browse.cfm/aircraft/almost-ready-to-fly-(arf)/nitro/gas-arf/tucano-smoke-squadron-60-arf-blue/green/4,41271.html