PDA

View Full Version : Another Spektrum Dx6 For Sale

watt_the?!
10-29-2006, 08:14 AM
never used. mode 1.

$180US + ship.

bought 6 months ago..havent flown since due to moving house etc. now the DX7 is out.

Tim

rcers
10-29-2006, 02:06 PM
now the DX7 is out

Sorry off topic post!

It is??? Where did you get it???

Mike

debhicks
10-29-2006, 06:24 PM
He means it's been announced.

Be out in about 4 weeks.

watt_the?!
10-29-2006, 08:54 PM
yeah and this one aint the cheapest Tx ever...me thinks they got the marketing and R&D and development etc right on this puppy.

ragbag
10-29-2006, 11:01 PM
yeah and this one aint the cheapest Tx ever...me thinks they got the marketing and R&D and development etc right on this puppy.

After seeing your ad I went searching. It is off topic but you are right, PRICEY but looking good.
Want to buy a good 9C only used on weekends by a little old man??????:D

watt_the?!
10-29-2006, 11:05 PM
lol. myplan is to get me a dx7 and hold onto my 9xii until the spektrum module comes out.

i'll prolly end up keeping the dx6 because most will go for the dx7.

the sooner the world flies on high freq the better imo.

i want to fly my stuff with my mobile phone.

ragbag
11-11-2006, 02:43 AM
lol. myplan is to get me a dx7 and hold onto my 9xii until the spektrum module comes out.

i'll prolly end up keeping the dx6 because most will go for the dx7.

the sooner the world flies on high freq the better imo.

i want to fly my stuff with my mobile phone.

Darn!! Wish you hadn't saud that, they be flooding us with mobile phone stuff again.:D

The DX 6 is nicee so the DX 7 is going to change a lot of things. The DX 6 has at the local Fun Flys already. Had a discussion with one member already at the last one when he saw a guy playing with his and wanted to know what freq. he was on and where was his pin. Guess he missed the pilots meeting where we discussed the DX 6 before we flew.
Wow, off topic again!!!!!!

I'd keep the DX 6.

.................................................. .........................................

ShokWaveRider
11-11-2006, 03:06 PM
never used. mode 1.

$180US + ship.

bought 6 months ago..havent flown since due to moving house etc. now the DX7 is out.

Tim

I Paid $170 for mine Shipped.

SWR