PDA

View Full Version : Ascent brushless conversion

guest001
11-03-2006, 02:26 PM
Help! I would like to convert my e flight ascent to a brushless and acquired an outrunner without knowing better. Can someone advise whether I should use it inside the fuse or outside? What about the spinning part of the rear of the motor and my lipo? This is all new to me so any help or suggestions would be appreciated, including anyone's experience placing an outrunner on the "outside" of the firewall and running the wiring through it, etc.

QuietRCFly
11-03-2006, 09:58 PM
Help! I would like to convert my e flight ascent to a brushless and acquired an outrunner without knowing better. Can someone advise whether I should use it inside the fuse or outside? What about the spinning part of the rear of the motor and my lipo? This is all new to me so any help or suggestions would be appreciated, including anyone's experience placing an outrunner on the "outside" of the firewall and running the wiring through it, etc.

You want the outrunner inside the glider. Here is a link to a post on RCGroups that shows a pic of the Ascent with the Hacker A20-20L you purchased:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5117344&postcount=741