PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have stickers on there vehicles ?

EpoweredRc
11-15-2006, 04:33 PM
I am wanting to put some stickers on my SUV, I have been looking on line but cant seem to find anything. I would like kinda like the boy peeing on chevy or ford or whatever that type of sticker but with a transmitter
Also maybe a outline of a airplane and or heli, or maybe both!
Does anyone know how to make a outline of a picture of a plane? I could just use a pic of one my planes but not sure how about going about doing it, I am pretty good with a computer and photos programs but no clue about outlining a item.

If anyone has any stickers like this then let me know if you wouldn't mind sharing where you got them or maybe you sell them... A while back there was a guy on here who was making wattflyer stickers but I forget who it was.

Thanks if anyone can help me.

firemanbill
11-15-2006, 05:27 PM
Here's one, I have 'em on my truck but not from this company. I have that link on my pc at home... They are similar though

http://gallery.bcentral.com/GID4508723DD214712-Aircraft.aspx

I think I found the link but it seems to be blocked here at work

www.kirbysgraphics.com (http://www.kirbysgraphics.com)

I think that is where I got mine from, One of Calvin running, holding the tx over his head while the model is chasing him, and another of him holding his tounge out while flying.

EpoweredRc
11-15-2006, 06:09 PM
Thanks firmanbill, thats is kinda what I am looking for. A couple of them look good. I would like to find something with a heli also. be nice to know if there was some that wasn't copy-rited that i could get my sign guy to make them or me Going to put a saying on them also most likely.

firemanbill
11-15-2006, 06:12 PM
You're welcome... they had helos on page three of that site.

EpoweredRc
11-15-2006, 06:22 PM
Thanks, I didnt even notice that it had more pages.

ForestCam
11-15-2006, 10:26 PM
If you scrape some of the mud off you can see the sickers on my Yota. :D

EpoweredRc
11-15-2006, 10:42 PM
If you scrape some of the mud off you can see the sickers on my Yota. :D

LOL , Well guess you see them when it rains, my truck stays clean so thats why I want stickers

firemanbill
11-15-2006, 11:14 PM
LOL , Well guess you see them when it rains, my truck stays clean so thats why I want stickers

Truck... clean... oh stop the madness!!!!!!:eek: ;)

EpoweredRc
11-15-2006, 11:26 PM
Truck... clean... oh stop the madness!!!!!!:eek: ;)

yeah Clean. My 4 wheeler stays muddy lol, not really but it doesnt stay as clean as my truck.

aircruiser
11-16-2006, 01:11 AM
Cool site Bill!

I'm gonna get me some of them mudflap girl stickers for the rear window of my F150! :D

Boosted
01-20-2007, 10:10 AM
Hi Guys,

I joined the thread late.

Does this count?

gsk11740
01-20-2007, 01:29 PM
Hmmm, may need to get some stickers for my S-10 Blazer. Gonna have to get something to hold it together! :D

Airhead
01-20-2007, 01:34 PM
Hi Guys,

Does this count?
Counts as far as I am concerned...I love racin' stuff.:D

firemanbill
01-20-2007, 01:53 PM
Hi Guys,

Does this count?

Yup. Looks llike stickers to me!:D I have always wanted to do that! It looks like so much fun!

rea59
01-20-2007, 02:16 PM
I have a MOTOMAN sticker on the back of my truck! :p Most people think of Motocross when they see my truck with the lift kit and 35" tires but no the MOTOMAN stickers were leftovers from a MOTOMAN ROBOT rebuild. :D