PDA

View Full Version : Conner....

aircruiser
11-16-2006, 01:13 AM

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m310/aircruiser226/fordtruckandstang021my.jpg

So we get a golden retriever/yellow lab mix, two energetic breeds, and here is the result...:)

Aww but he's a great cuddle buddy! :D

Grasshopper
11-16-2006, 03:54 AM
Great looking dog AC! We have two Golden Retrievers. Great dogs, but don't count on them for guard dogs. They love EVERYONE.

aircruiser
11-16-2006, 04:02 AM
Haha, yeah, same with conner.

This is what he looks like veryday unless you just got home, then he greets you for 5 minites and goes back to sleep..he actually almost died young because his thiroid was so low it was off the charts. He's on meds now and he's pretty weird because he will chase soap bubbles, but not tennis balls. :D

Grasshopper
11-16-2006, 04:08 AM
Our two Goldens (Jake and Spencer) were both asleep in the entry room one night when we were having a storm. At 3:00 in the morning, somehow a gust of wind blew our front storm door open against the front porch and of course scared the crap out of my wife and I. We thought someone was breaking in. When I got up and turned on the lights, both dogs were standing at the front door with their stuffed animals in their mouths wagging their tails waiting for who ever was outside to come in and play.

Great guard dogs!

aircruiser
11-16-2006, 04:15 AM
Our two Goldens (Jake and Spencer) were both asleep in the entry room one night when we were having a storm. At 3:00 in the morning, somehow a gust of wind blew our front storm door open against the front porch and of course scared the crap out of my wife and I. We thought someone was breaking in. When I got up and turned on the lights, both dogs were standing at the front door with their stuffed animals in their mouths wagging their tails waiting for who ever was outside to come in and play.

Great guard dogs!

LOL!

That would be Conner!

but he gets scared really easily too.

Like when I drive my mini mauler in the house, if it gets within 5 feet of him he'll run and not care what's infront of him.

One time I hit the jump in the house, the mauler landed hard on the right rear, flipped the truck and it rolled into his stomach and he spazed and ran full blast and plowed down two chairs and slid into the door.

Grasshopper
11-16-2006, 04:20 AM
You need to get him out in the yard and let him chase an Aero Ace around.