PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Castle Creations Support forum

Mike Parsons
11-19-2006, 11:49 AM
We are pleased to have the team at Castle Creations here at WattFlyer to provide end user support and to answer questions that you may have.

Welcome to the Castle Creations Support Forum!

Don Sims
11-19-2006, 11:52 AM
Welcome Castle!! It's great to see you folks posting on the site!!

Sky Sharkster
11-19-2006, 12:05 PM
Hello and Welcome to everyone at Castle Creations! Thanks for all your support and fine product line.
Ron

Rugar
11-19-2006, 12:31 PM
Welcome Joe Ford and everyone from Castle Creations! Great to have you on board!

EpoweredRc
11-19-2006, 03:24 PM
Welcome everyone from Castle Creations,glad to have you guys here, thanks for the great products you sell, we have about 20 of your Esc's and they all work great.

admin
11-19-2006, 04:03 PM
Welcome to Wattflyer.com fellas. Glad to have you aboard

marc

Joe Ford
11-19-2006, 08:02 PM
Thank you gents!!!

All...I'll be heading up the Castle forum on here (initially anyways). Feel free to ask questions, provide constructive criticism, or simply rave about our products. If I can answer it I will. I'll try to drop by on a daily basis, but sometimes my schedule does not allow. If it's an urgent matter, please send an email to support@castlecreations.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Mike Parsons
11-19-2006, 11:31 PM
You guys ROCK!!!:)

Kosh
11-20-2006, 12:23 AM
Welcome aboard Castle Creations, Im sure your input and help here will be most welcome by all. :)

rocket_jim
11-20-2006, 11:31 AM
I love the way your ESC products, at least those I've seen so far, say "Castle" on the wires. That really helps identify the good stuff from the rest.

One thing I'd appreciate is if there was a way to put a small tab or label or some sort of coding on all your ESCs so we could always tell which model it is. Perhaps put it on both sides if it's on the flat side so we can use servo mount tape or velcro or whatever to mount the ESC and still be able to tell what model it is.

flyingroadie
01-06-2007, 11:02 PM
I'm running a hacker A30-28s with a CC35. Any help on best PWM rate for that motor. Thanks.

Joe Ford
01-07-2007, 03:11 AM
Option 1. :) 11 or 13KHz depending on controller/software version.

jim...didn't see your post!!! We put labels on all our controllers now. Let me know if you'd like some for your controllers...shoot me an email at joeford@castlecreations.comn with which controllers and how many of each. I'll get em right out.

skyvolt12
01-19-2007, 04:31 AM
Hi Joe Ford,
I'm afraid I may have a problem with the Castle Link I just received today. I installed it with your suplied disk, and verifed that it is in by checking the change or remove section, it shows 8.53 MB. Then I pluged inthe adapter to the Phoenix 60 Esc to the computer with the USB cable.
Windows XP did not detect new hardware, thats where I am right now.
I hope you can help. Thankyou Kenny (skyvolt12@yahoo.com)
PS. The led on the ESC is a rapid flashing redand on the device i have a solid grn. and a flashing red.

nbrud
01-21-2007, 10:31 PM
It is great to have a CC support forum on this site. I am sure many would find it helpful. But for many that have been flying for a while, other concerns become important
I had sent in a Phoenix 45 under warrantee. After over three weeks I decided to call since I never heard a word. To be told that it could take even three more weeks was very disconcerting. To have a warrantee service that causes a product to disappear for an indeterminate time is essentially no customer service at all.
You basically have a fine product. But things do wrong. Seems like there are three choices for your customers.
1. Wait..wait...wait.....
1. Go buy another locally. But your items are top of the line and expensive.
3. But the Chinese cheapies. Many products work very well. If they go bad, throw them away and replace. It will take about three throwaways to equal the CC prices.
So please wake yourselves up and deal with loyal customers on some rational basis.