PDA

View Full Version : My Wife's the best! This is just too funny!

Grasshopper
11-25-2006, 04:27 AM
My wife and I were out this afternoon and she told me I was going to have to make her a list of what I want for Christmas since I never replied to the thread she posted. I asked what she meant by that and she told me she was trying to surprise me for Christmas.

Turns out she looked up the information where I contacted a guy about the paint scheme on his Stuka because that's how I wanted to paint mine. She e-mailed him and asked if he would be willing to start a thread about what you would want your wife to get you for Christmas hoping I would post what I would like. He agreed and started a thread and sent her the link. She watched and watched and watched, waiting for me to post but I never did. Ends up it was on that "Other Forum" that I don't post on or even read very often.

When I told her it was on the wrong forum, she said couldn't believe it. She said all these guys were posting what they wanted but I never did.

Even funnier than that, is that she was curious who this woman was that I was talking to on Watt Flyer that signed off with "Lots of Love". When I questioned her further, she said it was some woman named Glacier Girl and she signed a post LOL (lots of love?). Once I stopped laughing and got up off the floor, I explained that Glacier Girl is a guy and that LOL meant Laugh out Loud.

Sorry Brad but I think you're my new Cyber Spouse.

Gotta Love her for trying so hard though.

ForestCam
11-25-2006, 05:15 AM
My boss got really offended when someone at the main office signed a reply to an email she sent about a strange problem we were having "LOL", we had to explain to her that it didn't mean Lots Of Luck. :D

airmail wf
11-25-2006, 05:20 AM
Grasshopper, Sounds like you got a keeper. Now tell her what you want.:D

Grasshopper
11-25-2006, 05:35 AM
She's definitely a keeper and I've got a very long list of things I want.

Crash Test Dummy
11-25-2006, 06:04 AM
Thats too funny.

CTD

Don Sims
11-25-2006, 12:38 PM
ROFLMAO! Great one GH!! Brads avatar is kinda cute! :eek:

firemanbill
11-25-2006, 01:09 PM
that's a hoot! LOL...;) you gotta give her credit for trying that's for sure!

Glacier Girl
11-27-2006, 03:12 PM
Tom. LMAO!!!!!
Better keep that one or someone else is going to go for her.

Lots of love:p
GG/Brad