PDA

View Full Version : D'oh! Major mess-up...

smc331
12-02-2006, 07:39 PM
Well, I'm home for the weekend (I work out of town and stay 3 hours from home during the week) - it's absolutely beautiful outside with almost no breeze. I brought my planes home with me, I have a friend who wants to go flying...AND I LEFT ALL OF MY BATTERIES AND CHARGERS THREE HOURS AWAY!!! :eek:

This is like being in the candy store and can't afford to buy any candy!

I'm gonna have a hard sell trying to convince SWMBO that I need to buy more batteries and a charger...oh, well - guess I'll go put up decorations instead. :mad:

Don Sims
12-02-2006, 10:22 PM
Upps!

aviatordave
12-03-2006, 01:41 AM
Dont feel bad, I think most of us have done something like that. I drove to a Funfly 2 hours away only to find out that I left my transmitter behind...the transmitter that I use for all 3 planes. I happened to drive 3 of us and the other 2 guys flew while I sat and watched. I relate to how you feel.....

firemanbill
12-03-2006, 01:48 AM
Can't say I've done that but I drove 12 hours to Georgia for Hodges Hobbies Fly in for 3 days and left my arthritis medicine in Virginia!:eek: after 3 days... ouchie...:(

ForestCam
12-03-2006, 02:07 AM
Go to the top of a really big hill and give 'em a toss then have your buddy run them back up to you. :D

smc331
12-03-2006, 02:55 AM
...but I'm ROTFLMAO at ForestCam - thanks -I needed that! :D

Thanks for the sympathy! :p:D