PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Spektrum DX6 Tx and Rx

grampi
12-15-2006, 04:17 PM
I really don't need the servos, but would consider buying them too at the right price.

grampi
12-30-2006, 05:28 AM
Not much action in this site. :confused:

jlachow
12-30-2006, 03:10 PM
Will sell DX6 Tx with AR6000 Rx(never used) for $120.00 shipped CONUS

Grasshopper
12-30-2006, 03:54 PM
That's a good deal. Almost makes me want another one.

grampi
12-31-2006, 05:59 AM
Will sell DX6 Tx with AR6000 Rx(never used) for $120.00 shipped CONUS

Never used both the Tx and the Rx, or just the Rx?

jlachow
12-31-2006, 02:03 PM
Rx never used. Everything is in tip top shape. You can check on RCU under "jlachow" and under Ebay you can check "jlach" on my credibility.

grampi
01-04-2007, 02:55 PM
Sorry I didn't back with you for a while. Do you still have the radio for sale? I'm interested. Thanks.

jlachow
01-04-2007, 06:23 PM
Sorry, it has been sold.

stevejr72
01-05-2007, 05:41 PM
Sorry I didn't back with you for a while. Do you still have the radio for sale? I'm interested. Thanks.
I have a DX6 transmitter & receiver for sale. Let me know if you still need one.
$120 + shipping... only used it twice.
Only reason for getting rid of it is that I just purchased a DX7.

grampi
01-05-2007, 10:30 PM
I have a DX6 transmitter & receiver for sale. Let me know if you still need one.
$120 + shipping... only used it twice.
Only reason for getting rid of it is that I just purchased a DX7.

Yes I'm interested. How do you want me to do the payment?

PerlAddict
01-05-2007, 10:44 PM
I think he sold it already ... last under an hour.

http://wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14235

stevejr72
01-05-2007, 11:27 PM
Sorry, already sold it

thedude0901
01-06-2007, 05:14 PM
Greetings,

I have one. Same terms as above. Please email me at thedude0901@hotmail.com to discuss.

Best Regards,
Michael S. Durham

thedude0901
01-07-2007, 06:14 AM
Oh, I forgot to mention this has the voltage regulator mod from Dimension Engineering and a 1450 mAh Ni-Mh battery. You can fly all week on a single charge !

Best Regards,
The Dude

grampi
01-08-2007, 03:05 PM
I sent you an email Dude. Thanks.

thedude0901
01-10-2007, 11:19 PM
My DX6 has been sold

grampi
01-11-2007, 08:17 PM
Thanks.

Whopper Chopper
01-12-2007, 07:48 PM
Could someone cough up another $120 shipped DX6 combo deal??? I need one zionxlion@hotmail.com

grampi
01-13-2007, 03:34 PM
Could someone cough up another $120 shipped DX6 combo deal??? I need one zionxlion@hotmail.com

You're using MY thread to tell people you'd like to buy a DX6? Start your own thread. Jeez, the nerve of some people!

thedude0901
01-13-2007, 04:58 PM
Greetings,
By my count there has been 3 DX6 deals come through this thread. The last of which was mine that someone else got to first. I would think that since "YOUR THREAD" is generating interest in selling used DX6 systems you'd be happy at having multiple opportunities to buy one at a good deal. It appears you arn't monitoring "YOUR THREAD" close enough and have missed several of these opportunities and now your're being a sore loser.

So, what's it going to be? Should we take our radios and go someplace else OR continue to post DX6 deals here in the off chance you'll be monitoring "YOUR THREAD" close enough to actually buy one?

Best Regards,
The Dude

grampi
01-13-2007, 08:10 PM
Greetings,
By my count there has been 3 DX6 deals come through this thread. The last of which was mine that someone else got to first. I would think that since "YOUR THREAD" is generating interest in selling used DX6 systems you'd be happy at having multiple opportunities to buy one at a good deal. It appears you arn't monitoring "YOUR THREAD" close enough and have missed several of these opportunities and now your're being a sore loser.

So, what's it going to be? Should we take our radios and go someplace else OR continue to post DX6 deals here in the off chance you'll be monitoring "YOUR THREAD" close enough to actually buy one?

Best Regards,
The Dude

When I start a thread stating that I want to buy something, someone else posting the same thing in that thread is basically my competition. Why would I want to compete against others in what is basically my own wanted ad?

Also, the reason I don't monitor this forum more closely is because of my job. I work odd hours and days and sometimes I don't have time to log on. I do so when I can. I realize this is probably going to make it more difficult for me to buy a radio as these things don't seem to stay for sale for very long, but I will deal with it.

Whopper Chopper
01-13-2007, 09:20 PM
Cant we all just get along?????

grampi
01-13-2007, 09:26 PM
Cant we all just get along?????

I'm just trying to buy a radio here, but all I'm getting is flamed.

Whopper Chopper
01-13-2007, 11:54 PM
You are right. I will just mosie along.... Sorry to cause you trouble...

PerlAddict
01-14-2007, 01:37 AM
I'm just trying to buy a radio here, but all I'm getting is flamed.

I think the reason someone else posted about wanting one is because someone said "I have one, email me," then you said, "I sent an email" and then a while later the seller informed us that "It's been sold" and then you said "Thanks," which would lead the rest of us to believe that you bought his transmitter and were no longer in the market.

No one's trying to jack your thread ... you just made it appear as if you had finished your transaction and got what you needed, and since this is a "WTB DX6" thread, it just made since to continue the discussion that more were needed should anyone else have them.

Hopefully that clears things up.

grampi
01-14-2007, 01:49 AM
Yes it does, and I aplogize for not being more clear with my replies. Unfortunately, that radio was purchased by someone else. I was just thanking the guy for letting me know it was sold. In the future I will make my messages easier to follow.

grampi
01-14-2007, 01:52 AM
You are right. I will just mosie along.... Sorry to cause you trouble...

It was my fault for not posting better replies.

nogassershere
01-16-2007, 05:43 AM
I PM you with a DX6 I had that was never used and you said you would find one so time I still have the DX6 in question as a matter of fact I have 3 DX6 TX's two of them with RX's and I have a 6102 that has been converted. If anyone is interested PM me for details 3 DX6's for sale I want to get a DX7 so I am selling all my DX6's first come first served.

nogassershere
01-16-2007, 06:00 AM
the new one is sold deal pending funds. one with RX and one with out still for sale....

nogassershere
01-16-2007, 06:20 AM
DX6 with Rx sold pending fund still have DX6 TX only comes with Batt. and charger in origial box.very little use batt only charged twice $115 shipped. Thanx everyone I know they are getting harder to find.

I will let it go for $110 shipped as I have quoted $110 to seavral ppl and it was brought to my attenion

PerlAddict
01-16-2007, 05:24 PM
Not to thread crap, but that's kinda steep ... Most DX6 transmitters WITH receivers are going for around $120 here, with transmitters alone going for around $80.

$110 for just the transmitter is actually above retail cost, when you factor in $50 for the receiver that comes with the retail package, plus four servos that are included, which retail for $14 each by themselves. Not to mention when you buy retail, you're getting something that hasn't been used yet and still has its full warranty.

nogassershere
01-16-2007, 05:47 PM
you show me one for $80 that has been placed on sale in this forum in the last 2 weeks and I will let it go for $80 the fact is there is none,. in fact if you can show me a link to any DX6 TX only that is for sale for $80 on any forum that you can buy right now I will sell it for $80 again there is none. I am on 5 differant forums and 3 of them are for Heli's only. There has not been TX only for $80 for sale in over a week I'd like to say in over 2 weeks. If you don't like the price move on. I am not twisting your arm to buy my TX. I am simply stating what I want for the TX only they are getting harder to find as ppl have bought them up.and I fully exspect ppl to think it's a little high but I have never sold anything and I mean anything that someone has not offered less for period. We as humans need to feel like we go over on some one in the back of our mind we need that little "you did good you got him to lower the price by(insert amount saved)" so if $110 is to much I guess I will have it for a while but I will bet you that you can't find one for sale anywhere that is why you looked at this post. Also as far as the retail price how do you figure your numbers?The RX are $49 and the cheap servos that are really only $9.95 at most LHS and I know on line you can get them cheaper that would make the TX $110 and that is what I am asking But you can't buy a TX only from any store so your point is muet.IMO no offence ment but if you poke a ravied dog with a stick you should at very lest exspect to be chased away or even bitten.

jermo
01-16-2007, 07:08 PM
Prices are tweaking up a bit because the supply is going down with the demand going up. I've seen a DX6 TX ONLY go for $130 in the last week.
Jermo

Edit: and folks are getting these to take the TX modules out to mod their existing radio's

PerlAddict
01-17-2007, 02:36 AM
I think a moment to breath and relax might be in order ... I didn't mean to poke a "ravied" [sic] dog, but then again, I wouldn't want to buy something from a rabid dog that snaps at the drop of a hat. I simply mentioned it in passing.

As for the prices, I got them from Horizon Hobby ... hence I said "retail," since they are the manufacturer, and that is the retail price. $13.99 for the servos (http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=EFLRS75), and $49.99 for the receiver (http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=SPM6000).

You catch a lot more flies with honey than vinegar. It's just the internet, and I was simply suggesting that the price might be a bit much if you're trying to move product. If people are willing to pay that, more power to them (and you). I was not aware that demand was up, as one sold for $80 just three weeks ago on this forum just a few posts down (which is just a week over your "two week" timeline challenge, and I wouldn't think one week's difference would send up a skyrocket in demand).

There are plenty out there .. heck, two or three have already been sold in this thread, so your unit certainly isn't the only one out there. I've gotten one already; I'm still looking as my father asked me to keep an eye out for one for him ... so why did I look at this thread? It's at the top of the list in the radio WTB/WTS section. Only makes sense to look at the top post first, doesn't it? ;) I looked at lots more than just this, trust me, but best of luck. I'm sure there's someone somewhere who needs one bad enough to pay more upfront, and it'll work out well for both of you.

- Dave

nogassershere
01-17-2007, 03:21 AM
and as I siad no offence to you I did see that one sold for $80 almost 2 weeks ago. and I can see where your coming from I sold both TX's that had the RX's with them and I will keep this one as a buddy box before I take any less. But for real there has not been any for sale for over a week on any site I visited as far a being a ravid (sick) dog it was a metafore. I was not attacking you as you think I was I was just stating you can not buy a TX only at any hobby shop or website. you don't have to worry about buying my TX as I would not sell it to you anyway. Anyone who would attack a post because they did not like the price is not worth doing bussiness with anyway. The TX in question has only been used a couple of times and is in brand new condition. with everything but the RX and the crappy servos. It will sell and it prob. will not be on this site but you can rest asured it will sell. the other ones did in 40 mins. I wish you a good day and hope you can find a DX6 at the price you are looking to pay. I'm sure you will if you hold out long enough the DX9 will prob. be out by then.

PerlAddict
01-17-2007, 03:59 AM
The "sic" doesn't mean "sick," just so you don't think I was calling you a "sick dog." Wouldn't want to that sort of confusion. ;)

Sic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sic) means you are quoting something that was mispelled and intentionally left it that way to retain the integrity of the quote, but are recognizing that it was misspelled by the original person and not a grammatical error by yourself in response.

Thanks for the well wishes.

Milton
01-17-2007, 05:25 AM
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=627328

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=625771

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=624652

Looks like average resell for transmitter $80-85.00 TX with RX $120.00 to $130.00

Milton

nogassershere
01-17-2007, 06:04 AM
and they are all gone. as is mine. thank you for your time it was fun to say the lest lets's do it again sometime.:)

Whopper Chopper
01-17-2007, 06:05 AM
:)