PDA

View Full Version : Brushless motor/GB, lipo, ESC, nimhs and more

papasmurf
09-27-2005, 02:25 AM
Prices listed are shipped CONUS. Paypal is accepted and preferred. I have nothing but positive feedback (+50) at RCG under the same screen name

Kokam 3S 2000 15C pack. Has around 15 cycles. $45

SOLD--Himax 2015-4100 w MPI Gearbox. I purchased this about a year ago and used it with my e-flite ultimate and about two flights with my slowstick. It has been sitting unused for several months and needs to go. Motor is in great shape except for the stickers that are coming off slightly due to the gearbox it is installed in. Comes with three shafts with 2 64T spurs and 1 66T spur. The two 64T's are new and there is minor use with the 66T. I am also including two GWS "D" spurs and the safety spinner. I do not have the MPI pinions but I think I do have some GWS press on pinions and I have used them with the himax spurs without any problems. $48

SOLD--Cobri flush mount for mounting a stick mount gearbox to a firewall. I used it one flight with a cobri gearbox for about 10 minutes. Changed to an outrunner and no longer need it. $5

SOLD--Castle Creations Pixie 20P. Received this with a heli I purchased. It looks brand new but I did test it upon receiving it and it works fine. I have the original packaging and instructions for it. Motor and battery leads look to be full length. Let me know what you need and I might have a battery connector for it as well. $21

Polyquest 3S PCM Guard. Used once. $8

GP 1100 10 cell nimh pack unicorn wing configuration from CBP...looks like this: ===| Has about 15-20 cycles at the most. Sold my charger months ago and these are just collecting dust. $20

CBP 2100 8 cell nimh pack Has about 20 cycles. Cells are arranged side by side. $12.00

Axi 2808-24 NIB. I have the original box and instructions. Motor was removed and bullet connectors added. Other than that it has never seen use or voltage. I also have the "X" mount for the radial adapter kit I will throw in. You will still need the prop adapter. $73

Everything is shown in the pic but the pixie 20P.

Twmaster
09-27-2005, 02:33 AM
Hey Blue dude, I'll take that firewall mount. Wish I could afford that Himaxx right now!PM Sent.

Twmaster
09-30-2005, 05:02 PM
Received the mount today. My that is nice. If Cobri's stuff is all this good looking I'll have to look at them for my next brushless geared setup!

Papasmurf is a top seller. Buy with confidence.

papasmurf
09-30-2005, 05:09 PM
Glad it got there quickly. The cobri products are great and there gearboxes are the only way to go with the 2025 and larger motors. I sold the himax but PM me if you are still looking as I saw a good deal the other day on some similar/better motors.

Blaze.45
10-03-2005, 11:48 PM
Hey MR smurf,

Are those CBP cells any good? I'm interested. It would be used with a dual 380 brushed motor setup on a race boat.

papasmurf
10-09-2005, 05:29 AM
price drop on kokam

Twmaster
10-09-2005, 07:20 AM
I really wish I could afford that Kokam right now. :(

Hey Blue dude, shoot me a mail about that motor mount I have please.

Blaze.45
10-09-2005, 09:51 AM
I'll take that CBP pack and the other stuff we talked about smurf. Check your PMs on RCG.