PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - Radio Stuff

rghcowner
09-29-2005, 12:47 AM
It Is Time To Take Back My Shop!! The "stuff" Has Been In Command Much Too Long.
This Is Just The Start (as Far As I Could Reach Through The Door) Of An Ongoing Number Of Listings. Keep Checking Back For More Items.
Todays Listing Is:

ATTACK 4 AM RADIO CH36. WORKED WELL LAST TIME I USED IT. HAS BATTERY PACK INC. NO CHARGER/NO REC 15.00 SHIPPED

FIREBIRD XMTRS 1 FOR PARTS 15.00 SHIPPED

OUTLAW XMTRS 1 FOR PARTS 15.00 SHIPPED

FEATHER RECIEVERS FOR JR. NO CRYSTALS INCLUDED 15.00 SHIPPED

FIREBIRD PARTS (RECIEVERS/SERVOS/SONIC CANNONS/ 15.00 SHIPPED

PAYPAL MY FIRST CHOICE FOR FUNDS. THANKS MUCHO FOR LOOKING.

pace_likethesalsa
09-29-2005, 02:39 AM
Ill take the firbird parts, maybe...
Does it come with the radio transmiter? Does it all work? Come with esc/motor? if so let me know

rghcowner
09-29-2005, 04:38 AM
Ill take the firbird parts, maybe...
Does it come with the radio transmiter? Does it all work? Come with esc/motor? if so let me know
IT JUST COMES WITH WHAT YOU SEE IN THE PICTURE. THE ESC IS BUILT INTO THE REC ALONG WITH THE SERVOS. THE TRANSMITTERS ARE LISTED SEPERATELY AND WHEN I GET THAT FAR THE MOTORS WILL BE LISTED.
IF STUFF DOESNT SELL I MAY EVENTUALLY BEGIN LUMPING STUFF TOGETHER AND GET ALL THE PARTS YOU ASKED ABOUT IN ONE PACKAGE.
RIGHT NOW THEY ARE SCATTERED IN MANY DIFFERENT BOXES AND BAGS THROUGHOUT MY SHOP.
THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST.

Twmaster
09-29-2005, 03:16 PM
Ugh. rghcowner, please turn off the all caps. Typing in all caps is the Internet equivalent of SHOUTING AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS.

Besides it's hard on the eyes.

Thanks.