PDA

View Full Version : I love Brown!

firemanbill
01-15-2007, 04:14 PM
Well the UPS man just came with my new prize!:D :D :D

Thank You WattFlyer!!!:D :D :D

And I am off all day to play with it! wooooo hoooooo!

Grasshopper
01-15-2007, 04:20 PM
Yeah.......well........I'm off all day too.

Because of ice. Sure wish I had a little free heli to play with inside. :(

Suppose the next picture you post is of your new 3D prize plane hovering in your living room? :D

dmmalish
01-15-2007, 05:59 PM

congrats bill have a fun day

Old Fart
01-15-2007, 07:02 PM
Wish UPS was bringing _me_ goodies today _sniff_

At least I got stuff ordered (motors for the Sonic Liner and Funjet)

diablo
01-15-2007, 07:51 PM
Good deal :D

tocix
01-15-2007, 11:57 PM

Woohoo
congrats m8
;)

Mike_117
01-16-2007, 12:39 AM
Nice.. now you just have to wait for replacement parts from Horizon Hobby when you crash it.... Almost everything is on backorder :( for the blade cx's

Rugar
01-16-2007, 01:02 AM
Well Bill? How does it fly?

Airhead
01-16-2007, 02:45 AM

You are one good lookin' man Beau!!;)

Did you have a good day?

firemanbill
01-16-2007, 03:33 AM
Had a great day! and ummm thanks... I think!:rolleyes:

It lfies real good, ran through the batt about 4 times so all cehcks out well and is flying well. Couldn't do a wole lot with it as the winds are so bad outside and it kept threatining to rain all day and my VW has not been wet for 2 years now so I am kind of going for a record of some sort so I left it in the garage!;)

anyway, flew it around the den for a while and have been having a blast. had to knock off this evening for a while to go to the club meeting.

Oh and it has been a real good day as I took my airliner to the meeting to show it off and I won the model of the month award for ARF catagory. At the end of the year we vote for model of the year form the monthly winners and the winner gets his club dues paid for thenext year!

Airhead
01-16-2007, 04:34 AM
Bill,

Sounds like you had a good one. Enjoy your chopper. :) As far as the model of the month win for you, I'd say you are on a ROLL!!!!!!!! :D

dmmalish
01-16-2007, 01:06 PM
golly bill you keep going you are going to win MVF (most valuable flyer) with all these awards being bestowed upon you great job keep up the good work but when you win the 300 flatout think of me :D

Tinman
01-16-2007, 09:04 PM
I love it when the UPS man comes to my house!
Congrats!

Old Fart
01-16-2007, 10:42 PM
I love it when the UPS man comes to my house!
Congrats!

I used to. Once he figured out the monthly box from FSS was cigars, he's been bumming them from me :eek:

Works out well though - I know of at least twice that he's made a special trip to my house to deliver RC stuff :D

Tinman
01-16-2007, 10:54 PM
Ut oh bumming cigars! I'll make a note not to get to friendly with the UPS man, otherwise he might start "bumming parts" from me....

:)