PDA

View Full Version : Unsubscribing from "Community Bulletin Newsletters"

TassieDevil
01-16-2007, 03:44 AM
I never asked to receive such newsletters, but have received one each week since signing up with these forums.

The instructions at the bottom of each email for unsubscribing from the newsletter are inaccurate. After performing a text search on the page that you're linked to, I'm satisfied that there is no "Receive Community Bulletin Newsletters" to uncheck.

So how does one unsubscribe ?

Rugar
01-16-2007, 04:49 AM
When you click on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail it should take you to your "Edit Options" page in your profile here at WattFlyer. Uncheck the box that says "Receive Email from Administrators" and that should take care of it for you. Make sure you click on "Save Changes" at the bottom of your profile page when your done.

TassieDevil
01-16-2007, 05:54 AM
Umm.. OK.. but won't that stop the admins sending me ANY email ? (not something I wanted to stop... just the "community bulletin")

admin
01-16-2007, 02:36 PM
Tassie - during our last upgrade that option appears to have been truncated off that template. I'm looking into that now to put back in so you can disable the bulletin

admin
01-16-2007, 02:42 PM
fixed..just go to the User CP and then the options section. you can enable/disable the community bulletin and also set html/text type

TassieDevil
01-16-2007, 10:13 PM
U bewdy... thanks Marc :)