PDA

View Full Version : Spell checking

Duster52
10-02-2005, 04:24 AM
If you have a spell checker, I can't find it. I even have one that I can use by hitting the right mouse key, but it won't work here.

I am not that good at spelling, however, I have noticed my spelling getting better since I have been using RCU's spell checker!

Help?:)

EpoweredRc
10-02-2005, 04:37 AM
If you have a spell checker, I can't find it. I even have one that I can use by hitting the right mouse key, but it won't work here.

I am not that good at spelling, however, I have noticed my spelling getting better since I have been using RCU's spell checker!

Help?:)

The best spell checker i have ever seen and use is ieSpell checker. you can do a Yahoo or goggle search for it.. It will go into your INTERNET browser so you click on it anytime your on any website or email. works nice you should try it.

Duster52
10-02-2005, 06:47 AM
That is the one I mentioned that I have. It will not work here while posting.

Wait a minute.......... This is the stupidest thing that I have seen in a while! When I started to make this reply I hit the ieSpeller over your post and it came up! I thought, wait a minute!!!!! What's going on here? I proceeded into the reply and hit it over my post where I am now typing and it would not come up! OK. I scrolled my current post box off the page and tried it. It came up!!!!! I went back up to my post and tried again and "No" it would not come up. So, I decided to misspell a word in my post and scroll down half way. Yep, it came up and when I checked the spelling, it showed me the word!

I have never seen anything like it. Sorry for the trouble.....well, on the other hand, your post caused me to find how to make it work! So, THANKS!!!!!

WAIT!!!! Again. I just found out that I don't have to scroll it, just put my cursor at the lower portion of the screen and it will work! Oh, well........

hoppy
10-02-2005, 02:18 PM
Google has a spelling checker that works nicely.
http://toolbar.google.com/?promo=mor-tb-en

admin
10-02-2005, 02:45 PM
Googles spell checker is awesome.

Also in any of the boxes here you can click the little ABC w/checkbox top right and that activates ieSpell for you with no need to right click