PDA

View Full Version : SebArt Katana S30 Now Offered By Atlantahobby.com

atlav8r
01-21-2007, 05:26 PM
Click here to see the new SebArt Katana (http://www.atlantahobby.com/shopexd.asp?id=6664)

Cumming, Georgia
Atlantahobby.com the nations largest, electric only flight products company announced today that it had begun sales of the new SebArt Katana S30 in the United States to consumers and dealers.

About SebArt Katana S30
Some of the world’s finest art comes out of Italy and most know why Sebastiano Silvestri, founder calls his company SebArt. With his world champion pilot and design skills Sebastiano knows performance, elegance and quality. With it’s 49.2 inch wing span the Katana S30 is available in two nice color variations and includes a tinted magnetic canopy, as well as a long list of high quality features including all the nice hardware that the Italians are known for.

Cliff Whitney, CEO of Atlantahobby.com stated “I visited the SebArt factory in October 06 and was so impressed with the workmanship of this product I knew Atlantahobby.com had to offer it to our customers and dealers.
I am happy to be working with FedonAircraft and SebArt to take care of the sales in the USA. This new Katana S30 plane just reeks of quality, I dare you to compare it to the other 50-inch planes that have just been offered up on the market. Look at the finish and the attention to detail, the lines are beautiful and nothing else is even close.

We have been very impressed with the SebArts products and the company’s dedication to quality. With a large commitment to volume and a close working relationship with FredonAircraft and SebArt management in Italy, Atlantahobby.com is now able to offer the Katana S30E direct to dealers and consumers in the USA.“

Sebastiano Silvestri, company founder of SebArt stated, “I am proud to have Atlantahobby.com sell the Katana S30E. Atlantahobby.com knows the electric business better than any other company in the USA and I know that consumers will find out what the European market has found in the ultimate performance and quality of our SebArt aircraft products.”

About Atlantahobby.com
Originally launched in 1978 as Whitney's Glider Supply, Atlantahobby.com is a privately held Georgia corporation located in Cumming, GA. The Atlantahobby.com mission is to manufacture, import and distribute the highest quality E-Flight products to consumers and dealers around the globe. The company is blessed to be located in a very rural area 45 miles north west of Atlanta, Georgia and is fortunate to have two locations, one for flying and testing new products and one for it’s retail storefront and mail-order internet activities. More info is available at www.atlantahobby.com.

FlyBri
01-30-2007, 02:24 AM
Anyone got one of these yet?
A friend of mine got one and I put it together for him. I have to say this is about the BEST electric arf I have ever built and flown I had to order one for myself and stipping all the gear from the EF yak for it.
Torque motor 2814 820 (Fits perfect and has lots of power for this plane)
Air boss 45 esc
hs65 all the way
TP Extreme 2070