PDA

View Full Version : updated my personal RC site

EpoweredRc
01-31-2007, 03:30 AM
I have just spent about a hour updating my site, you all should check it out, still not where I would like it to be but its better, I actually added a page about my heli and link to my videos and stuff, just if anyone would like to check it out thats cool, if not well thats alright also.
:D

redneckflyer
01-31-2007, 05:11 PM
cool!!

EpoweredRc
01-31-2007, 07:06 PM
Thanks redneckflyer, I thought I had more fans LOL ... Maybe there out to lunch, anyways Just wanted to let everyone know I had updated it, I need to add some pics of our trucks and such and a few pics of me flying my heli and such I guess.

Airhead
02-01-2007, 04:42 AM
Chris,
That is an awesome site. Good for you..
Hey, about that 540 Edge with 300 flights on it... are kidding me...
Even the other plane with 28 flights looks brand new..
Keep up the good work!:)

Rugar
02-01-2007, 11:39 AM
Your site is coming along great Chris.

EpoweredRc
02-01-2007, 07:10 PM
Chris,
That is an awesome site. Good for you..
Hey, about that 540 Edge with 300 flights on it... are kidding me...
Even the other plane with 28 flights looks brand new..
Keep up the good work!:)

Yes it did have 300 on it, and I decided to retire it and take everything out and put into the new one, it was my first foamies and my first plane I had ever attempted 3D with, it taught me well.
I figured I was good enough to get a nicer plane now, But its 2007 and my new red while and blue one has a few spots on it, Trying new things or trying them lower and lower to the ground that often happens, mostly cause of wind or something but it still looks nice.

I am still in process of updating more and more if you want to check it out again soon.

Also thanks Rugar for the comment.

andrewtexas123
02-02-2007, 07:29 AM
I am guessing you used dreamweaver or did you use there free builder?

EpoweredRc
02-02-2007, 02:19 PM
I am guessing you used dreamweaver or did you use there free builder?

What is dreamweaver? No I dont use the free builders I built using all HTML, building websites is another hobbie of mine I enjoy doing it, wish I could make money doing it, but havent found anyone willing to pay me yet, I have built sites for my friends in the past.