PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who uses windows movie maker

EpoweredRc
02-06-2007, 05:51 PM
Okay I have this new computor with Xp on it and well I been messing with the windows movie maker, wow this thing is nice, there are all kinda things you can do with it, anyhow. i would liek to know what format everyone saves there videos at. they have all kinda seletions and I would like one big enough to fit onto my SD card 512mb that still looks as good as a better quility one.

I saved it at a few driffrent things and they got small and blury.
I am just making videos to upload to like youtube and places like that.

can anyone tell me what they save them at?

thanks

aviatordave
02-06-2007, 06:16 PM
Hey - So what kind of machine did you end up buying? any deals?

I use movie maker often, I found that .wmv is the favored format on the web. It compresses the video some and it will never be as good as the original, but you can post it in reasonable sizes for us to download and view.

Kosh did a pretty good job on a tutorial for movie maker in the AP forum,

here it is http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8607&highlight=movie+maker

Dave

EpoweredRc
02-06-2007, 06:35 PM
Hey - So what kind of machine did you end up buying? any deals?

I use movie maker often, I found that .wmv is the favored format on the web. It compresses the video some and it will never be as good as the original, but you can post it in reasonable sizes for us to download and view.

Kosh did a pretty good job on a tutorial for movie maker in the AP forum,

here it is http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8607&highlight=movie+maker

Dave

Thanks for the link to it, I will read. Don't know why I never posted that I got me one since I had a thread about what one was best, I didn't get the best one, the one I wanted I settled cause my old one finally had it, the video card went out and no one sells one that would work with it, so I got a loan from my father and got me one.
its a Compaq AMD 3200 processor
it has a 120 GB hard drive
windows XP home
512mb memory
it has the card readers that I really wanted
Dvd player with cd burner (really wanted a dvd burner also)
and it doesnt have the arcstribe thing (but guess i really dont want to pay extra for the speical cds it takes anyways.

Its really a nice computor it was only $417.00 out the door from CC, nicer then what I did have. Maybe in a year or two I can buy another one better and put this one in the family room and have my new one in a office or soemthing.