PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - Blade CP w/upgrades

stronzini
02-09-2007, 05:59 PM
I simply don't have the time to learn how to fly this helicopter, so I'm getting rid of it. Lots of upgrades to include:

Superskids
Lipo battery with upgraded motor and heatsinks
Triton Equinox battery balancer
Plastic blades (a little chewed up but still usable)
Extra used Carbon Fiber blades
The transmitter has a toggle broken off (the one on the left, used for hooking up to an instructer)
Large Wingtotes bag
Original NiMh battery
CNC Aluminum Bell Hiller head assembly
New 4in1 (Previous owner had worn out the adjustment knobs)
1 new servo (installed) and a servo rebuild kit
Extended training gear
Extra tail motor
Sorry - no charger is included
A few other various parts and accessories

Buyer is to pay actual shipping costs - I will make sure all of this is securely packed and protected from damage. I am in Kaplan, Louisiana, so if you are local or within 50 miles or so, we can arrange pickup or dropoff

Asking for $200 plus shipping, but willing to consider any reasonable offer. I have installed the new head but have not had the opportunity to adjust the blade pitch or tracking. The tracking looks good, but the blade pitch is pretty far off, unless you want this thing to rocket skywards whilst inverted.

NYCstevo
02-09-2007, 06:54 PM
Do you have any pictures?

stronzini
02-09-2007, 07:04 PM
Not at the moment, but can take some as soon as I get home from work. Any particular angles you would like? BTW, no flights attempted with the new motor/Lipo/servo/head/Superskids.

NYCstevo
02-09-2007, 08:43 PM
Nothing in particular, I was just curious - I'm actually looking for my brother whom I am currently trying to coax into rc. I haven't talked to him as of yet - he's pretty busy lately. (3 kids, all girls - that should tell you something) =) Thank you!

stronzini
02-09-2007, 10:44 PM
Totally understand - 1 boy, 21 months, another due mid April. Like I said I'll take pics tonight and post a few tomorrow.