PDA

View Full Version : E Flite Blade CP RTF! Cheap!

RCisAddicting
02-25-2007, 07:15 PM
This item is currently listed on eBay as well, but I'll end the auction for the first offer of $110 or more plus shipping.

Up for sale is an E-Flite Blade CP that is ready to fly. The only thing wrong with it is the shaft that is in between the blades (NOT THE MAIN SHAFT!) is a little bent. It is not too bent to fly and I would fix it, but I'm not interested enough in this particular heli to put any work in to. It will be in between $5-$10 to fix at the most. It does fly, I've hopped around a bit with it and my LHS owner has flown for my in the shop. I'm not a big heli guy which is why I'm selling this. I am including a NEW IN PACKAGE set of training gear, the heli itself, one extra blade, NiMh battery, charger, stock radio gear, and stock canopy (which is pretty beat up). When I ship the heli, I will un-install the blades so that they do not get broken in the shipping process and will insure a smooth transaction.
If you have any questions email me at prestonbumpus@hotmail.com (prestonbumpus@hotmail.com)
PAYPAL ONLY!