PDA

View Full Version : berg 7 channel mapping

kerwin50
03-18-2007, 05:11 PM
I have a berg 7 an I want to run dual ele sevro can I map channel 2 from my tx to both 2 an 5 an reverse 5 on my rx

Bob_CO
03-18-2007, 05:30 PM
That is really a function of your transmitter, not your receiver. The receiver doesn't know an aileron from the throttle. What model transmitter do you have?

Don McCullough
03-19-2007, 12:26 AM
With CastleLink you can have any servo port set to any channel. For example you can map channel 2 to both port #2 and #5, essentially like using a "Y" connector. At this time with version 1.11 firmware, I don't see any way to reverse the direction -- but it should be coming if you believe the Castle Creations ads. In the meantime, you can always buy an in-line servo reverser.

Good luck,

Don

kerwin50
03-20-2007, 05:46 AM
Right now I am using a really old futaba uaf but I am looking into buying a new tx
I bought the berg 7p an am using it on a cox ce right now Ireally love the berg an after testing it buy turning on 1 tx an firing up my ce withthe motor running I then turned on my other tx on the same freq the plane worked really well an i was amazed
I was thinking of getting the polk radio but have heard that running dual elev servo that that radio had several problems with that set up so I was thinking of another berg if I could do the mixing an reversing at the rx end.
I really don't like the Ideal of using a in line reversing if I was to go that route I could always switch the wires on the pot an motor of the servo

feathermerchant
03-20-2007, 06:03 PM
I have a Polk Tx and have progorammed dual elevator servos. No prob.

kerwin50
03-20-2007, 09:20 PM
I read in some post that if you hit 1 of the channel switches then 1 of the servos would go all the way in 1 direction an that there was on way to disable the switch for a channel for instance channel 8