PDA

View Full Version : looking to trade a bcx with upgrades and extras for a blade cp or axe cp

peterkron
04-08-2007, 07:18 AM
I have a blade cx with an aluminum rotor head and inner shaft plus about 12 extra blades that i would really like to trade for a blade cp or axe cp. is anyone intrested?

MOODY5150
09-16-2007, 02:39 PM
I have a Blade CP Pro, I am done with it.... Well, it is done with me. I just do not have the skills or patience to get the BCPP flying. I understand that the Blade you have for trade is a fixed pitch and can be an easier heli to fly. Is that true and would you be interested in a trade straight across, my BLADE for your BLADE. I will be taking a loss but I would still like to fly a helicopter someday.

Let me know what you think, I can send Pictures and fill you in on the history of the BCPP if you would like to see it.

Thank you for your time. I am on RC Universe name is Jim515 and my Blade add is http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemID=323506

bsoder
09-16-2007, 05:25 PM
The CX is easy to fly. The CP is not. :) Personally, I think going from a CX to a Trex class heli is the way to go - selling the BCP as a "beginner's heli" is a crime.

Sukhoiboy
09-18-2007, 12:05 PM
I have a Blade CP with a brushless setup, Phoenix 10 ESC, Carbon Fiber main blades. Just drop in your receiver....I never fly the thing and am concentrating more on my nitro helis. Thanks.

$80.00 shipped.

MOODY5150
09-20-2007, 03:12 AM
The CX is easy to fly. The CP is not. :) Personally, I think going from a CX to a Trex class heli is the way to go - selling the BCP as a "beginner's heli" is a crime.

Who is selling the BCPP as a beginner heli? Because of it being so much more controllable I just don't have the patience to fly it or enjoy it. I wanted to trade down to a heli I can fly and the CX is that heli, if I ever get a reply. With the up grades it might be an even trade......

bsoder
09-20-2007, 04:46 AM
Oh, I wasn't saying you were - I think Horizon/E-Flite markets it that way.

MOODY5150
09-20-2007, 04:52 AM
Oh! I misunderstood the comment. Thanks for clarifying.

theecoop
10-02-2007, 01:42 PM
I have a bcpp with superskids,gyro,tx,rx,lipo....It has minor blade and tail damage (tail rotor gearbox housing) but have the new parts for it) willing to let go for $150.00 plus shipping ...I am learning to fly trex450 now

peterkron
12-09-2007, 07:02 PM
sorry but I no longer have the heli