PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - Ikarus PRO PICCOLO HELICOPTER INCLUDING MOTOR

IFlyTailies
04-14-2007, 03:09 AM
NEW Ikarus PRO PICCOLO Kit HELICOPTER including motors for main and tail rotor

Brand New in Factory Package

Technically sophisticated and refined in every detail, this helicopter stands alone. This small power house is tuned for aerobatics and 3-D flight.

The powerful 410 Pro motor provides real vertical performance unknown till now for this type of helicopter. The specially developed symmetrical rotorblades perform very neutral and allow aerobatic maneuvres of all kind. Whether you fly rolls, loops or inverted, the Piccolo Pro performs in the tiniest spot.

With the incorporated freewheel you can even do autorotation landings. The model can also hover perfectly and follows the controls precisely.

Due to the ingeniously straight forward system it is possible to fly this helicopter even with a simple 4-channel-radio. This way you do not need a costly transmitter to perform aerobatics with this special helicopter.

Technical specification:
Mainrotor diameter approx. 540 mm (21.3 ")
Length approx. 500 mm (20")
Weight approx. 335 g (11.8 ozs)
Number of cells: 8-9 recommended
R/C functions: Cyclic Pitch, Roll, Yaw, Collective Pitch, RPM

Content:
Mechanic with symmetrical main rotor blades, motors for main and tail rotor, autorotation unit, 16 ball bearing, material for Plug & Go battery connector system incl. gold connectors, canopy, CRP tail tube and tail planes, decal sheet, building instructions.

This helicopter retails for US$119. I am asking US$64 shipped within Continental US.

crispycritter
05-08-2007, 05:17 PM
What else will I need for this? I have a 6 channel tx and rx and gyro. I have a 9.6 battery from a Hummingbird. Thanks,

IFlyTailies
05-08-2007, 09:02 PM
this is a kit, so you will have to assemble the heli. You will need 3 servos. Other than that you seem to have everything else. This is a CP heli, therefore, it is 3D capable.