PDA

View Full Version : WTB 4CH FP helicopter

Technoman
04-17-2007, 04:24 AM
I am looking to buy a fixed pitch helicopter, I want RTF, I have looked at everything out there Venom, Century and Walkeria etc and I have no idea what to buy I am flying a Blade CX and doing fairly well so i want to try something a little more difficult but just in case I cant fly very well and destroy it I dont want to sink a fortune in this I have a small budget. I dont want junk and will consider all heli's

Quay007
04-21-2007, 02:31 AM
get yourself G3 Flight sim, Then buy a col pitch heli.

ed3
04-22-2007, 01:33 AM
I am looking to buy a fixed pitch helicopter, I want RTF, I have looked at everything out there Venom, Century and Walkeria etc and I have no idea what to buy I am flying a Blade CX and doing fairly well so i want to try something a little more difficult but just in case I cant fly very well and destroy it I dont want to sink a fortune in this I have a small budget. I dont want junk and will consider all heli's
I HAVE A CENTURY HUMMINGBIRD RTF MINUS THE RADIO AND $50 IN EXTRAS, SEND ME AN E-MAIL IF YOU WANT PICS
THANKS, ED

Spencer J
04-22-2007, 07:54 PM
Hey;

I can sell you a E-Sky Colco Lama V3 at a discount. We are going to be selling this heli retail on the 25th. Hobby-Lobby has details (http://www.hobby-lobby.com/cocolama.htm) on this bird. I can do $95 :cool: Let me know if this is good for ya. Make me an offer! :D

crispycritter
05-08-2007, 04:15 PM
I have a Hummingbird v3 with everything plus some extra's. I recently purchased it and am now going to collective. $115.00 shipped.

Includes Heli, Elite 4 Tx, all electronics, trainer cord, software and cable for FMS flight sim, blade holder, DVD, manual, 8.4 battery and charger

Extra's include: crash kit, extra set of main blades, extra set of tail rotor blades, one extra battery holder, 8 new AA batteries. The Heli had been upgraded to aluminum skids when I bought it. Below is the link to Century to get the particulars.

http://www.centuryheli.com/products/helikits/cn1020BRF_V3/index.htm?currentid=20

Tinman
05-08-2007, 04:25 PM
Techno, I second the idea of buying a sim if yo don't already have one.

I have Pheonic RC and love it. It has every heli on it you would need.

If your serious about the hobby and helicopters in general I would say save your money and buy a decent radio and use it on the sim for awhile (like a dx6) then maybe get a T-Rex 450..

crispycritter
05-08-2007, 04:45 PM
Don't forget that the equipment I have for sale includes the FMS flight simulator and the cable to connect the Elite 4 tx that comes with the heli to the computer. Bruce

crispycritter
05-09-2007, 02:35 AM
I thought that this particular section was to buy and sell. I see people trying to talk people out of buying something. Take it to the discussion forum where people ask about what to get and ask for opinions. This person wants to buy something and I have something to sell. He doesn't have to buy from me but I don't need anyone talking him out of it.

Spencer J
05-09-2007, 11:39 PM
It is every person's right to try to make a sale :) :) How do you think WalMart got to be so big? :D ;) Thanks...happy flying

crispycritter
05-10-2007, 02:21 AM
Thank goodness you were also trying to sell him something. My problems was with someone trying to talk him out of something. Good luck with your business.