PDA

View Full Version : ALERT: How many of you have been ripped off by PRECISIONHELI?

Kaarlo
04-23-2007, 11:23 PM
There seem to be more and more webshops who take your money and send defective merchandise. When you return the defective items you get neither a replacement nor a refund. PRECISIONHELI is one of these outfits. They admit having received the return and have been promising to settle the matter for 7 weeks. If there were a "SHOPS TO AVOID" forum here, I would not have lost 1.000 US$. Now that I have checked I have found many complaints about PRECISIONHELI, but they are scattered in so many places that they get lost. If you have a problem with PRECISIONHELI contact me. It is time we DO something. If they can get away with it, more and more people will think they can ripp you off.
Kaarlo von Freymann Helsinki Finland

dcg9381
04-28-2007, 05:40 AM
Kaarlo,
How'd you pay?

Kaarlo
04-28-2007, 02:39 PM
I paid by Pay Pal and there is no dispute about the payment having arrived and they did ship the goods - albeit with some lesser items charged for missing.
The problem arose when it turned out that none of the 3 ordered helis was flyable with the TX that they come with.
I was able to use one with the help of my FUTABA 12 ch TX where you
can correct most anything, but sent bacvk 2 helis for exchange. They have aknowledged the return and keep saying "they are workingon it" but so far
after over 8 weeks they have neither returned the money nor shipped exchange. I ordered some spares for 150 US and they have not been shipped either.
So I end up paying 1000.- for one heli and having 2 stranded for lack of spares, so I felt a warning to fellow modelers was necessary.

regards Kaarlo von Freymann Helsinki Finland