PDA

View Full Version : Tired of tryin Blade CP Pro with extras FS

Sniper.308
04-25-2007, 12:28 AM
I've had it with this heli flying. Aparrently I'm not co-ordinated enough to fly heli's. I've fixed my bird for the last time, and I'm seriously thinking about selling it. If I do it will go cheap. The guy at the LHS can fly it perfectly but I can't seem to grasp it. Headlocking gyro helps a lot but I still can't get it. I've done the RADD method and then I crash. Anyone interested let me know. Maybe I'll just stick to planes. May consider trades.
$240.00 shipped to lower 48, extra for Canada and HI.

Stock Blade CP Pro, stock batt/charger with Yellow (New canopy)
E-flite Head locking Gyro
E-Flite blue alluminum swashplate
2 sets of plastic flat bottom blades, (Flyable minor dings on one set, other is flyable w/moderate dings)
Training gear minus 2 ping pong balls
Wing tote blade holder
Extra paddle bar
a few spares will be included as well.

TEAMNAVY
04-26-2007, 06:40 AM
I went the other route and got a blade cx2. I had the same problem at first but this is one sweet flying bird. You can learn with this one. I can hover it in my office! I have gotten to the point that I am looking to move to a more aerobatic chopper. My cx2 is in great shape but has a small body crack (cosmetic only). I have two full sets of new blades (upper and lower) and installed the motor heat sink. I also have an extra main rotor center hub. Comes with everything battery, charger, chopper and radio. I carry it in the original box. It is in great shape. Do you want to trade?
Drop me a line. here is the link to the chopper http://www.e-fliterc.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=EFLH1250
Thanks,
Kevin

Sniper.308
04-26-2007, 02:19 PM
I think I may have the cure for my problems. The standard training gear does not go out past the blades and can still easily flip. I bought 2 carbon rods the same size as the stock trainers, but they are 40 inches long. I cut them in half and placed them in the round coupler just like stock. I then Purchased extremely light weight styro balls from Wally World and fastened them to the ends. I tried it last night in the back yard right before the battery died and oula' no damage. I get back to you on the trade, I was looking to get away from the heli's for a trade for a Hangar 9 Spit ARF w/o motor.

TEAMNAVY
04-26-2007, 07:42 PM
Thanks Sniper,
Keep the trade in mind I am ready to deal.
Kevin