PDA

View Full Version : Check out High Quality batteries or chargers here!!!

oldmanfunk
05-01-2007, 09:38 PM
If your looking for HIGH QUALITY batteries, then look no further than www.all-battery.com / eBay user ID = "all-battery"

I'll start by saying I purchased my R/C batteries from "all-battery" on eBay less than a year ago. Sense then I have purchased dozens of items that include R/C related items along with many standard style Ni-MH batterys for my office and business.

There are many things to consider when purchasing on line, either direct or through eBay:

Quality: Every single item I have purchased to date seems to be very well made. I have not found very many companies that offer exact replacement Li-Po batteries for many of the R/C planes and Helo's, but All-Battery has very application covered. They also sell a funaminal Li-Po battery charger that I highly recommend.

Price: The Internet is a very competitive environment. It seems if you find a seller that offers good price, then that seller lacks in areas like customer service. Not here at All-Battery's. AB offers some of the best pricing on the internet and they also combine shipping fees. They have the best of both worlds, GREAT PRICING & GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

eBay: Not many "High Volume" sellers can maintain a 99% or better feedback ratio. But AB has over 18,000 positive feedbacks with less than 50 negatives. They also have approximently 800 repeat customers on eBay. These figures are not only difficult to obtain, but also to maintain. Congrats AB!!!

AB's eBay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/All-Battery-Center_...aQ3amesstQQtZkm (http://stores.ebay.com/All-Battery-Center_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amewaQ3amesstQQtZkm)

Customer Service: Again, AB offers outstanding CS. I have called a couple times with tech questions and have always been greeted with a warm and friendly attitude when I've talked to John. He takes his time and is very patient. If your in need of a replacement under warrenty, then their RMA system will be used and it's a snap.

Discounts: AB offers monthly discounts. They advertise these using their bulk email system. If you sign up to receive email specials, you will also recieve discount vochers as well. What a deal when your already getting some of the best prices on the net.