PDA

View Full Version : "Christi" and "good will"

guest001
05-22-2007, 03:21 PM
Joe, I just had a VERY unpleasant experience with "Christi" that I think someone should know about. Here is the meat of the coconut: I got a message from her on my answering machine that was very hostile or unpleasant concerning my credit card company's rejection of a "Kestral" purchase. I phoned her when I got home (around 2 pacific time?), and she was very curt and insisted that I deal with the matter in a very short time as she was "leaving for the day," and insisted on "another credit card." I told her that I use only one, now, and would immediately investigate what happened and she again wanted to know when I would "call back:" I advised I expected to call back within 30 minutes and the call ended. I then spent the next 30 minutes on the phone with people in the Phillipines (I could not understand them and demanded a supervisor for Visa in the US), and the United States and ultimately was informed that though my purchase with CC was first in time, it was not presented by CC until AFTER a purchase from United Hobbies (Honk Kong) and this latter transaction, though approved, triggered some kind of "hold" which prevented acceptance of CC's unseasonable attempted charge. Sum: I was treated badly by Christi despite being completely free from fault (I don't fault CC, either) and when I called again this morning (yesterday, I left a long voice mail explanation and apology, including the information that Visa has removed the block and the charge is preauthorized), Christi was curt, unpleasant and "very busy this morning." And, Visa claims it will supply me with a letter of explanation which I will provide to CC once I have. So, I love CC products but I certainly don't care for "Christi." Regards, Dave in Seattle (too many Phoenix and Thunderbird esc's to count, as well as receivers of all types!)

guest001
05-22-2007, 03:37 PM
And, let me quickly add: I consent to any reasonable reply CC may wish to post.

Mike Parsons
05-22-2007, 04:49 PM
Dave,
I would recommend calling and asking to speak with Patrick about the issue. He is very level headed and would be interested to speak with you I am sure.

-Mike

guest001
05-22-2007, 06:40 PM
Thanks-I tried, yesterday, to speak with anyone in "management" and was told, "They have all gone home."

Mike Parsons
05-22-2007, 06:45 PM
Dave,
Here is Patricks email address: patrick@castlecreations.com. Joe monitors this forum as well and I am sure will address your concerns. I know it has to be frustrating, but they are good people and I am sure will take care of you.

guest001
05-22-2007, 07:02 PM
Thanks, Mike! I just sent Patrick an e mail. By the way, what can you tell me about the beautiful Jenny ARF that Atlanta Hobby sells? (BTW, my sister lives in Newnan!)

guest001
05-22-2007, 08:34 PM
I have exchanged e mails with Patrick, and, substantively, I'm not quite sure if he believed me or not: he cited Christi's six years of prior employment with no complaints and several compliments. So, I'll keep buying and using the products but I'll never, ever deal with Christi, again. And, once Visa provides the letter of "explanation," I'll send a pdf copy to Patrick. Well, life's too short to worry about this sort of thing. Thanks for intervening, Mike.

Joe Ford
05-29-2007, 10:37 PM
Dave...sorry to hear about this...and sorry I didn't reply sooner...I've been fighting strep throat the past 2 weeks. :blah: If you ever need anything in the future feel free to contact me. I'll be more than happy to assist you.

Mike Parsons
05-30-2007, 01:17 AM
Yuck, glad your feeling better Joe!

guest001
05-30-2007, 02:31 AM
Thanks, Joe, and sorry you were so ill: dealing with her left an irreparable "bad taste," but I can distinguish between her and Castle, so as I advise the president, I'll keep buying and enjoying the cc products but I'LL NEVER DEAL WITH HER, AGAIN in this life. Regards, Dave