PDA

View Full Version : Montana Modelworks

scottn3n
05-25-2007, 01:58 AM
Check out www.montanamodelworks.com (http://www.montanamodelworks.com) for some really great park flyer sized WW1 and other plans. The SnapStrut method reduces field assembly time and breakage. These designs fly great and are very rugged. CAD drafting and plotting services are also available.

aviatordave
05-25-2007, 06:12 PM
Thats pretty neat, I like your fuse jig that is in your website. So.....lets say I just want a certain type of wing (that I have is foam). We just give you the dimensions and you produce the plans for us to build in balsa?

thanks in advance

scottn3n
05-26-2007, 12:36 AM
Dave,
I'll need a bit more info, such as complexity, etc. If it is a constant chord wing, etc. You will need to tell me what sizes of wood you want to use, etc. The amount of detail will drive cost. Minimum would be $20 for design of a VERY basic layout with few notes. I have several airfoil profiles, so I would need that & if it is modified. I'll need a sketch for things like tip shape unless it is straight. Please use info@montanamodelworks.com for further correspondence. Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to hearing from you.