PDA

View Full Version : Blade CP Pro, RealFlight 3.5, Futaba 6exap

ki4bbl
06-05-2007, 02:10 AM
I hope it is alright to list so much in one shot. I am tired of sinking money into the helis. I would like to try nitro car drifting. With that said, I would like to either trade all of the above for an on-road nitro rtr set-up, or I will sell pieces separately.

The CP Pro is in great condition and includes the charger and an extra battery. The boom is taped, but I do have a new boom and body carriage that can be put on. I also have a new tail rotor motor for it, although the one on the bird works fine. The transmitter works fine as well.

RealFlight 3.5 includes the USB controller.

The Futaba 6exap is a computer controlled tx that will come with the battery charger and an extra crystal.

310.00 for all plus shipping or 125.00 apiece plus shipping

Thanks for your time
Greg

gotta_fly
06-11-2007, 06:13 AM
Are there any problems with the flight sim controller? Is eveything included? As for the CP Pro, does it come with radio?
..gotta_fly

ki4bbl
06-11-2007, 02:21 PM
Are there any problems with the flight sim controller? Is eveything included? As for the CP Pro, does it come with radio?
..gotta_fly

The throttle side of the flight trim controller is detentless. I wore it down to emulate helo controls. I use it on planes though and it isn't a bother. Cp pro comes with tx controller, extra lipo, charger, boom, and tail rotor motor, tail rotor.

I do not have the box for g3.5. but I do have disks, controller, and extra cables.

thanks!!
Greg

ki4bbl
06-15-2007, 09:55 PM
First 400.00 takes it all shipped:

Blade CP pro with extra lipo, tail motor, and boom set. Low hours. Includes tx.

Blade cx2 with spread spectrum radio. It also has extra lipo and all aluminum hop up parts plus heat sinks.

Futaba 6exap computer radio with recharger.

RealFlight 3.5 with controller.

This is all going together as I am getting into nitro cars.

let me know.
Greg
ki4bbl AT cox (ki4bbl@cox) DOT net

raccoonone
06-26-2007, 03:21 AM
Are there any problems with the CP Pro and is everything included with it?

Revolution 3.3
07-06-2007, 07:51 PM
PM Sent.

HELI GEEK Dude
06-08-2008, 07:15 AM