PDA

View Full Version : Idiot with an Axe CP almost new.

Saucerguy2
06-26-2007, 05:36 AM
Ok, I'm all bummed my new heli will not work, reference the previous for sale thread on that one.

I decided to take it back out to inspect it, just to make sure I wasn't missing anything, I was, one of the skids I replaced with a carbon fiber rod, no biggie, just wanted to add that. Now, I checked out the radio again and found out you have to pull the battery pack case and there happens to be 4 more batteries required to power it up, to my delight, it powered up fine, thus one of the reasons I titled it.

Now, I'm looking at the servo connections and the gyro connection and since I rearanged them several time, I could use a hand making sure the 3 in one works correctly. I'll post a thread in the heli section in those regards, I want to make sure it's set up correctly for the next pilot. I'm still selling it for $140.00 "yes still a real deal" and it still includes an extra set of main blades. Shipping will be real time, or flat rate $25.00, either or.

I'm selling it because I need the money and still am really leaning towards sticking with planes.

xuzme720
06-26-2007, 05:56 AM
you not having any takers at that price? I ask, because I didn't see the "other thread" you were referencing... also, where are you located? PM me if you're not comfortable releasing that info here in the thread...

*on edit* ok I can read! lol found the thread you meant. wasn't looking at the closed ones! DOH!!

xuzme720
06-26-2007, 06:05 AM
in case it wasn't apparent, I'm interested. I wasn't looking for a CPP, but what the hay? the price is right...and my delta gear isn't here yet! lol

brnyrbbl
06-26-2007, 06:08 AM
in case it wasn't apparent, I'm interested. I wasn't looking for a CPP, but what the hay? the price is right...and my delta gear isn't here yet! lol
Does your wife agree with you?? :Q

xuzme720
06-26-2007, 06:09 AM
probably not, but I can be persuasive!;-)

brnyrbbl
06-26-2007, 06:11 AM
Ahh yes... pursuasion! Like me telling my wife I could pick up sports instead of hobbies.. Have to buy equipment, uniforms, pay for practice time, spend gas driving to and from, be gone all the time, spend more money at the "after game celebrations"(bar), etc...
I think she likes my hobbies now ;-)

xuzme720
06-26-2007, 06:27 AM
see, you DO understand!:tc:

;-)

:Q

now back to the regularly scheduled thread...

xuzme720
06-26-2007, 06:44 AM
off to bed for me...but if you still want to sell it SG, let me know. I have a paypal account so as to protect us both, if you can accept payment like that. if you decide to hang on to the bird, we can probably help out there, too. either way, take care, Gary.

Saucerguy2
06-26-2007, 11:00 AM
I just need to sell it, I hate to have to since it's so nice and I have not even dare to hover it, I'm not risking that venue, it's basically new just may need some refiment from an experiened heli guy at best for setting it up for daily use. I have something to learn along heli's in general and would really like to keep it, but finances dictate the sale of this one.

Paypal is fine, PM me for that address, I prefer to keep it within that context, I get too much spam as is by displaying it publicly.

Located at Tacoma Wa. I ship stuff out al the time.

xuzme720
06-27-2007, 01:31 AM
I just need to sell it, I hate to have to since it's so nice and I have not even dare to hover it, I'm not risking that venue, it's basically new just may need some refiment from an experiened heli guy at best for setting it up for daily use. I have something to learn along heli's in general and would really like to keep it, but finances dictate the sale of this one.

Paypal is fine, PM me for that address, I prefer to keep it within that context, I get too much spam as is by displaying it publicly.

Located at Tacoma Wa. I ship stuff out al the time.
no worries, I understand all too well...
pm and payment sent.

shoot, I forgot to ask about the cost of blades or if there is any....:red:

Saucerguy2
06-27-2007, 05:20 AM
yes, the original's as detailed in the for sale I just closed and the extra's still in their package. I'll ship it out to you ASAP.