PDA

View Full Version : Simulator cord?

meegosh
10-31-2005, 03:20 PM
I am considering getting a simulator cord for my radio but I do not know which radio I have. I know it is Futaba but I do not know which cord to get for it. The seller described it as " FUTABA 4 channel TX (CH13)(WITH CHARGER)" whenever I bought it off him. I have a picture located here: (http://www.hopeofbeavercounty.com/HPIM0368.JPG). If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be awesome.

I am going to order from GWSexperts.com because they have all the props I need, prop saver, and the cords. Please help!! :confused:

meegosh
10-31-2005, 06:22 PM
Nevermind, I figured it out. Looks like it uses the 6-pin connector. Hopefully this will give me a better idea of how my plane is going to react. Now if I could only find a Slow Stick model for the FMS software that works with my version of it. All the SS models say it needs 2.8 alpha something or other. Mine is 2.08 I believe.

ForestCam
10-31-2005, 06:29 PM
Hope it's not too late but the simulator cords at GWSexpert are serial cords and only work with Win98 and below even though they say it works with XP it doesn't!

If you have 2000 or XP you'll need a USB cord and they're around $40 - $50.

Or you could just do what I did and get a 2 joystick gamepad from Wallyworld for $15.

aeropal
10-31-2005, 07:21 PM