PDA

View Full Version : insert picture

jfcgnv
11-02-2005, 03:28 AM
When I try to insert a picture I get a message that the file is too large. How can I post a picture in my post.

timocharis
11-02-2005, 03:53 AM
Assuming you're trying to post a JPEG image (.jpg extension) the policy appears to max the file size at 97.7k. So shrink or otherwise gimp your image down to that size or less, and you should be good to go.

Dave North

admin
11-02-2005, 03:59 AM
BTW I hope the auto image resizer on upload will be coded soon so no pre-resizing will be necessary

watt_the?!
11-02-2005, 11:48 AM
BTW I hope the auto image resizer on upload will be coded soon so no pre-resizing will be necessary

oh goodie....many times ive had to resize and then resize then resize again to get it under.

tim.

Rugar
11-02-2005, 12:13 PM

Thats good to hear. As soon as it is working I will start doing build threads on my projects with lots of pics. It just takes to much time to resize them all and then get grainy looking pictures when your done. Im sure when you get it working, this board will be filled with build threads. It will make for a even better forum. (not that its not good already ;))

Gerald