PDA

View Full Version : Going Ad Backwards...

FlyingMonkey
07-23-2007, 04:00 PM
As odd as this may sound, almost like asking for a channel of just commercials, but is there a page where all the banner ads are listed?

A page of just the advertisements?

Sometimes I see one, then click off before realizing I would have liked to check them out. Or, while shopping, I would like a centralized place to see who is vending what.

So, if there isn't one, could there be? SHOULD there be??

Mike Parsons
07-24-2007, 12:36 AM
FM,
Today it doesnt exist...but tomorrow? Well it is likely :)

FlyingMonkey
07-24-2007, 03:04 AM
well, that's exciting...

do I get my name on it or something?

admin
07-24-2007, 04:01 AM
Right now the ads serve off of a zone from our main ad server and include ONLY electric related/tagged ads. I have a page that shows all ads from our server but it includes glow/gas along with cars, boats, etc. I will look into building a banner ad display page which filters just the electric stuff.

marc

FlyingMonkey
07-24-2007, 04:29 AM
that sounds good.

I saw one today, something about RC eye, or something, for aerial photography, or some such

Gnascher
07-24-2007, 04:30 AM
Right now the ads serve off of a zone from our main ad server and include ONLY electric related/tagged ads. I have a page that shows all ads from our server but it includes glow/gas along with cars, boats, etc. I will look into building a banner ad display page which filters just the electric stuff.

marc

I think this will make your sponsors very happy :)

FlyingMonkey
09-24-2007, 10:17 PM

marc

I know you guys have a handful as it is, but did we ever get a page of just electric ads?

admin
09-29-2007, 03:34 AM
Not yet. It will be a bit involved to get all the tags and zones on one page so we need a big block of development time to tackle this one. It is still on my list and I'll try and remember to note here when it is posted live.

FlyingMonkey
10-01-2007, 12:37 AM
Thanks!