PDA

View Full Version : HDX/T-rex 450SE

Sniper.308
08-05-2007, 04:03 AM
Item is SOLD!
I have for sale a almost ready to fly HDX450SE with the following equipment for sale or trade.
HDX450SE Standard features plus:
Align plastic canopy(New) and HDX fiber canopy(slight damage, still usable)
Align 325 woodies
Align lightweight carbon look paddles
Align main/tail gears
Align carbon boom
Align landing gear
E-Flite gyro
3-E-Flite S75 servos
1 HS-81 tail servo

"Only" thing wrong is I have not yet replaced the horizontal stabilizer after last booboo.

This little heli is fast and furious and ready for your radio. Reason I am selling is because, I really like my Gas heli's more and this has been put aside because I don't fly it much anymore. I have just recently taken out my Align 35G ESC and Spektrum receiver to put in an E-Flite P-47D, but it's ready for your equipment just plug in trim and fly away. Info on the stock version can be had at Helidirect (http://www.helidirect.com/).com
Truth about this heli.
This heli has been down but has been put back to near perfect flying condition. There is a little spot near the font of the frame that has been reglued but is as sturdy as it was when it was new. I have very little in the way of spares but almost all Align T-Rex 450 SE parts will fit this heli except for frame components.

Price is $215.00 shipped to continental US. Canada will be more.

Sniper.308
08-10-2007, 03:01 AM
Price reduced, must sell!! $215.00 shipped. Jump on it!

E-FLYERDUDE
09-16-2007, 02:17 AM
I have a Falcon 3D completly RTF. It comes Li-po, BL motor, ESC, CF blades, all the bling. All it needs is a new main shaft and spindle O rings.
It is much more begginer like and stable but has plenty of power. It is 3D capable but not as much as your HDX450. Its kinda like flyin a 60 size nitro.

And I could throw in a 0S .46 engine, and some digital and analog servos in, if you would like.

Let me know what ya think, Thanks,
Alex