PDA

View Full Version : Seperate Foamies thread Kit/Scratchbuilt?

Water Boy
08-06-2007, 01:44 AM
Is there anyway we can get a seperate forum for scratchbuilt foamies? Is there a poll we can take or a way to get "signatures" to get the input of other members?
Harry

Nathan
08-06-2007, 03:19 AM
Feel free to start a poll within that forum to get an idea of what the membership would like. With enough votes and enough people saying so, WF will listen.

Water Boy
08-07-2007, 12:18 AM
Plane I started a poll. Heres a link http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22952 I have it open for 10 days. Whats the next step?

Mike Parsons
08-07-2007, 05:40 PM
Lets monitor it for the full term. Before we create a new section on WattFlyer we (staff) want to ensure that it will have the traffic to self sustain. There is always a fear of diluting forums and information to the point that it puts a burden on the members to locate information. Dilute a category too much and it looses clicks and interest.
We have killed categories in the past due to diluted content and lack of traffic within that fora, so we are a bit cautious when creating new sections.
Having said that, as Nathan points out, if the WattFlyer community sees it in their best interest to create or segregate a topic, the staff will heavily consider it.

bowtie hi
01-07-2008, 07:08 PM
I said long ago thet you guys need a scratchbuilt foam section. Thats why I hang out in RCGroups. They got it going on. Keep it up. Your headed in the rite direction.

Ken