PDA

View Full Version : We Offer High Rate Lithium batteries and Chargers to improve your R/C toys flight

sthilder
08-11-2007, 07:11 AM
Hi,guys. I am Hilder.
As you know, Lithium Polymer batteries have twice the capacity at about half of the weight of comparable NiCad or NiMH packs. As your models use lighter batteries, their performance will improve RADICALLY and your flight times will more than double.

We are engaged in research and production of lithium batteries. Our products include Primary lithium batteries, Li ion & polymer batteries, High rate li polymer battery packs, Chargers and charger kits, etc. Now we have many kinds of Hight Rate Lithium polymer batteries for R/C hobbies.
Here below is our most popular battery models:
(1)High rate li-polymer battery packs(8C,10C, for mini helicopter & park flyer )
(2)High rate li-polymer battery packs(12C,15C, for outdoor helicopter & airplanes)
(3)High rate li-polymer battery packs(15C,20C, for 3D & large airplane)

800mah, 8C & 15C & 20C
1250mah, 8C & 15C
1800mah, 8C & 15C
2100mah, 10C & 15C & 20C
3200mah, 12C & 15C & 20C

You can visit here: www.portensz.net (http://www.portensz.net/) to find your favorable battery.

My MSN i:st_valley@hotmail.com (st_valley@hotmail.com)
e-mail:hilder@portensz.net (hilder@portensz.net)
Tel:0086-15818717879
Fax:0086-0755-88294504
Welcome your reply.

Gohmer
08-11-2007, 04:02 PM
We heard you the first time. Are you going to post the same thing every week?

FlyingMonkey
08-11-2007, 04:31 PM
I think that the rules allow that vendors are allowed one post, in the most relevant thread, per week.

I think that the rule should extend to the point that the person posting, at least has to participate in their own threads.

If they don't respond to posts, they should be banned....

But, I do not think that this person has had any questions asked of their product yet, to warrant a conversation.

I also think these guys are missing out on a great opprotunity for free advertising. When vendors donate a product to forums such as this, for contests, it creates a lot of positive talk about the business. Instead of the general dislike that is created by the ones that just post and run.

Hundreds of people who use a product just like the one you are trying to sell, seeing your name, vs, the same amount of people thinking bad things about a company that is just there to sell, not participate. Seems like easy math to me.

sthilder
08-12-2007, 04:13 AM
Sorry for my later reply here.Well,I am sorry I post here a little frequently and I am sure such will never happen agaiN.Anyway,no matter you are a vendor,or a fan ,or a hobby guy,you should keep the forum rules,take apart in the topic ,give you opinions and keep active ,well,in order to "be a eligible forum citizen".

sthilder
08-22-2007, 05:04 PM
. Instead of the general dislike that is created by the ones that just post and run.
]
Well,I am agreed with you.But the fact is my post didn't bring any positive dissuction about products or other interesting things but instead of much suspicion related advertisement.
any way,I understand guys hate spam. So welcome your disuction of batteries.

FlyingMonkey
08-22-2007, 05:06 PM
Generally, it would be better for you to wade in, get friendly, then tell folks you sell things.

Start a thread with some basic Lip need to know info. Show that you're helpful and contributing, instead of just here to put your product in front of us.

sthilder
09-29-2007, 08:40 AM
Generally, it would be better for you to wade in, get friendly, then tell folks you sell things.

Start a thread with some basic Lip need to know info. Show that you're helpful and contributing, instead of just here to put your product in front of us.

Hi,FlyingMonkey
I am so glad to see your kind response to my post.Well,I try to make a newletter to my email when I received a thread reply but WHAT a pity that I don't know how to do it. ????

Well,Wattfly is nice nation,knowing many nice RC guy here.;)

Good luck