PDA

View Full Version : photos from this weekend

RcOre
11-08-2005, 07:29 AM
Here are a few shots from this weekend. One is from a flying field here in Oregon called Beaver creek, rumor has it the new walking trail you can see surrounding the field may cause problems for us flying there :(

TaSaJaRa
11-08-2005, 02:00 PM
Nice Pics :D

rumor has it the new walking trail you can see surrounding the field may cause problems for us flying there :(
Cause your flying electric it shouldn't matter, not a lot of gasser noise.
Well if you hit a walker, there might be a problem :p

Here are some pics I took yesterday near my field.

nakelp86
11-08-2005, 02:38 PM
there is a few from hazy and foggy morning

meegosh
11-14-2005, 07:11 PM
What setups are you guys using? Excellent shots, I love the second one in the first set of pictures! Love the air-to-air shots!

TaSaJaRa
11-15-2005, 03:44 AM
Thanks for the kind words Meegosh....:)

Here are a few more shots, just it was a bit hazy when you get up higher
Also My plane setup is listed HERE (http://showthread.php?t=1368)

meegosh
11-15-2005, 04:39 PM
RcOre, what setup are you running? I love the last pic you posted on post #1!! Looks like a storm is brewing in that picture. Excellent shot! Any idea how high up you were? Looks pretty high to me! Keep up the good work.

RcOre
11-28-2005, 06:07 AM
RcOre, what setup are you running? I love the last pic you posted on post #1!! Looks like a storm is brewing in that picture. Excellent shot! Any idea how high up you were? Looks pretty high to me! Keep up the good work.
Thanks Meegosh, Sorry for the late reply...been kinda busy here. I'm using the Mountain model Magpie AP with a Hacker A30-16S motor and a Polyquest 3s 2100. The altitude is probably in the 5 to 7 hundred foot area I'm guessing.

zappedalaskan
11-28-2005, 10:34 AM
Hi all,
I have been looking at all these nice pictures you folks have taken here. And I have been looking at the mountain Models AP plane. It looks like the set up for $160.00 I was wondering if one of you guys that run that set up could tell me what camera would be the best to get for it. (Short of spending a fortune:) )
Thank you kindly,
Jay
ps. it is a blast to play "find the pilot" in them pictures :) Very nice work.

nakelp86
11-28-2005, 04:44 PM
Hi all,
I have been looking at all these nice pictures you folks have taken here. And I have been looking at the mountain Models AP plane. It looks like the set up for $160.00 I was wondering if one of you guys that run that set up could tell me what camera would be the best to get for it. (Short of spending a fortune:) )
Thank you kindly,
Jay
ps. it is a blast to play "find the pilot" in them pictures :) Very nice work.
do search on RC groups for Magpie
U find all the answers you will ever need

Rugar
11-28-2005, 09:02 PM
do search on RC groups for Magpie
U find all the answers you will ever need

And then some. Best to pack a lunch before sitting down to read. You will be there a while.

zappedalaskan
11-30-2005, 06:36 AM
Thanks guys.. I know about the plane. MM was able to set me right up when I ordered the plane. Thank you just the same :)
Jay