PDA

View Full Version : Unused Lipo Battery 11.1V, 2150mA, 20C/30C

MTDV
08-15-2007, 05:32 PM
I bought these batteries for my Shogun, but they arrived after I sold my Shogun. I got two of them in unopened and sealed pack with balanced connector and charger gender polarity reversal. It should work perfect for Trex 450 due to it slim size and light weight. DN Power told me that these batteries got their latest technology in lipo battery, so no more puffing would have to concern.

- $42/each shipped first class to CONUS
- $80/both shipped priority to CONUS

MO, Personal check, Paypal (please include $3.00 extra for fee)

Thanks for your considering.

Bought these at www.xushobby.com (http://www.xushobby.com), and they are still under 30-day warranty.

dotyj
08-15-2007, 06:28 PM
D'Oh! I just paid $50.00 for a new battery that size for my T-Rex after I puffed a cell about 10 days ago. Oh, if I had only waited until today. :)

MTDV
08-15-2007, 10:14 PM
10 days ago

If it was not your fault (i.e. over charge/discharge) and still have the receipt or invoice, you can ask them for a warranty. DN Power is very good about that. Please let me know (PM) if I can help.

dotyj
08-15-2007, 10:28 PM
Alas, it was my fault.

I did the old bounce to the ceiling and back to the gym floor trick with my T-Rex 450s.

The T-Rex suffered greatly and took near seven hours to repair. The battery couldn't take that kind of abuse either. :)

MTDV
08-15-2007, 10:41 PM
Ouch. Trex must be hurt really bad. I have not tried that with the Shogun yet, but I sold it before I get these batteries. however, I used the 15C (same brand) with trex and plunged from 10 feet above the ground. trex got a little damage (broke one main blade, a blade holder, and a horizontal fin). It took me about half an hour to get it back to the air with the same battery.

dotyj
08-15-2007, 10:47 PM
I found out my blade pitch is all wrong when I turned off idle up with the throttle all the way down and the T-Rex leaped straight up from the floor into the gym's ceiling. The lift and power are amazing. :)

I destroyed one of the landing skid supports, a bunch of head parts, both blades, a blade grip, the lower frame, tail boom, horizontal stabilizer, one of the rotor blades, the battery, the motor mount, the bottom frame part, the seesaw, and other parts.

Currently I can hover for up to 25 seconds at a time so I am improving.

By the time I learn to fly I'll be able to tear down and rebuild a helicopter with my eyes closed and one hex wrench tied behind my back.

MTDV
08-16-2007, 04:55 AM
I practiced on simulation before I tried on the micro heli. The Dragonfly FP was my first helicopter. That little one handled crash very well. All I broke was the main blades and the tail blades. Sold it and got the trex, and wow very stable heli. However, I did not have much time, so I can only hover with nose in/out and flying around. I am still practicing inverted fly on the simulation, but not that easy yet. One good thing about the Trex was very stable, and I only have to pay $21 for a total minor fixes.

MTDV
08-29-2007, 01:50 AM
ttt...batteries are still available.

thrust
10-01-2007, 04:06 PM
what are the dimensions to these batteries? what kind of balance taps do they use? i tried to get the answers from the website you provided but i keep getting a DNS error. lmk

MTDV
10-02-2007, 03:11 PM
Here is the approximate dimension
Weight: 165g
Dimension: 105 x 32 x 24 mm

The charger tap use JST connector, and it also has an adaptor for TP charger.