PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Pictures and Captions

Murocflyer
08-21-2007, 10:20 PM
One thing I see as missing with WF is the ability to post captions or info with each picture. I fine build threads to be so much more informative with this option available. I hate to compare, but check out RCG and their picture attachments with captions. Very nice option.

Frank

aviatordave
08-22-2007, 04:36 AM
I asked this long ago.....I believe it was in the works, but then they changed the picture format. I'd also like to see it as it makes build threads easier to understand.

Mike Parsons
08-23-2007, 01:34 AM
Frank,
I do agree that it is a useful tool. Dave is right that we had it on the list until we changed the photo format to jslide. Let me research to see if it something that can be folded in with minimal effort.

Murocflyer
08-23-2007, 01:45 AM
Great! Thanks Mike. Thank you too Dave. Seems like we have had good luck on these suggestions when we both agree to them.

Signed,

Hoping for the best in VA

aviatordave
08-23-2007, 02:15 AM
Sounds good. If you guys can get it figured out before winter/building season that would be great.

thanks!

Gnascher
08-23-2007, 04:17 AM
I'll throw my 2cents in. The thumbnails are definitely nice for "beauty" pictures, but it's a bit clunky when the post author is trying to use the photos of illustrative purposes.