PDA

View Full Version : help with xrb stablizer bar

rmbler
11-10-2005, 02:07 AM
hi all i know this might seem a bit stupid but it just doesn't make since to me hope someone can help. i have an XRB Lama it flies great so i though i would get a second battery. while i was changing the battery i decided to swap out the A blade just cause i figured they were getting a bit worn so changed battery, blades and the stabilizer popped off now for some reason i didn't remember what side the adjustment rod was on or if it even mattered but it seems to be a bit less stable so if anyone has one would you be kind enough to tell me what side the rod should be on when looking at the front of the heli.

thank you

Phil

ps. the blades are tracking perfect and balanced.

flypaper 2
11-10-2005, 03:54 AM
Phil:
Was it at the bottom of the adjustment rod that came off? If so it looks like both sides are the same.

rmbler
11-10-2005, 05:03 AM
hey Gord...... thanks for responding but no just the bottom came of the ball, and the top that wedges between the black slot and locks in.

Regards,

Phil.

flypaper 2
11-10-2005, 12:56 PM
Phil:
I lost the flybar a couple of times out on the lawn due to "incidences" Thought I lost it for good, so I tied it loosley to the lower ball that's not being used . Doesn't hinder the action. It's a fun chopper.

rmbler
11-10-2005, 02:57 PM
thanks for replying Gord i am at work right now but will check what ball i attached it to later this evening.

regards,

Phil.

ps. i was reading something about a long end and short end cant really tell the difference.