PDA

View Full Version : NEW thread...

spitfire
09-01-2007, 06:09 PM
i think that there should be a place to post build log threads on WF, and a separate place to post flight log threads.

Nathan
09-01-2007, 11:41 PM
Build threads usually get the most reaction/comments if posted in a forum that's best suited to the product being built. As for the flight log, rather than a forum perhaps we could build a flight log application for the members? We threw around that idea a few years back, perhaps we could revisit it again.

Biplane Murphy
09-02-2007, 01:46 AM
I, personally, like to see a build culminate in a flight report..... all in one thread....
I also like the flight reports of arfs etc..... helps to decide if a plane is worth buying or not....and what mods may be neccesary or helpful.

Water Boy
09-03-2007, 07:14 PM
Build threads usually get the most reaction/comments if posted in a forum that's best suited to the product being built. As for the flight log, rather than a forum perhaps we could build a flight log application for the members? We threw around that idea a few years back, perhaps we could revisit it again.
Why not have an icon for "Build Log" and one for "Flight Report"
If we had a seperate place for B/Ls and F/Rs then the other forums and threads could lose alot of traffic. JMTC.