Insomniac
09-06-2007, 09:37 AM
la de dar

Insomniac
09-06-2007, 09:38 AM
De dar le dar..

Rabbitcreekok
09-07-2007, 05:05 AM
You can't really subscribe to your own thread, since you are automatically subscribed.

Just pick a thread and subscribe. Pick one with a lot of activity and you will get email notification of new posts, if you set your choices in the user CP to receive email notification.

Insomniac
09-07-2007, 06:51 AM
What I wanted to do was turn off the automatic subscription. But your right, it was a stupid test because I started the thread. I still got an email after somone replied to a thread I had posted in, but wansn't subscribed to. Hmmm, I'll figure it out eventally lol.

Btw, what happened to the little box on the homepage that says who is online? I used to see it a while ago, and now that I've registered its gone. Was it taken away earlier, or is there somthing gone screwy on my end (firewall?).

Rabbitcreekok
09-07-2007, 02:41 PM
What I wanted to do was turn off the automatic subscription. But your right, it was a stupid test because I started the thread. I still got an email after somone replied to a thread I had posted in, but wansn't subscribed to. Hmmm, I'll figure it out eventally lol.

Btw, what happened to the little box on the homepage that says who is online? I used to see it a while ago, and now that I've registered its gone. Was it taken away earlier, or is there somthing gone screwy on my end (firewall?).

When you post to a thread, you are automatically subscribed to the thread. You can unscribe from the thread by going to the Thread Tools drop down table and click on unsubscribe.

The Whos Online tab is still there in the very top blue header on every thread.

A lot of this is really confusing at first. Just don't hesitate to ask questions about using the forum. Someone will jump in and answer your questions. None of us knew all the ins and outs at first and there are still things I don't know.

Insomniac
09-08-2007, 02:04 AM
I can see the who's online bit, but their used to be a box on the main page (somwhere near the bottome) that said who was online without having to click.

Rabbitcreekok
09-08-2007, 04:36 AM
I can see the who's online bit, but their used to be a box on the main page (somwhere near the bottome) that said who was online without having to click.

I'm with you now. I think that block was removed to make room for the list of ads which were running. Folks requested one place to go to look at the ads and most likely, the on line list was not highly used, so it lost out.

Insomniac
09-08-2007, 08:00 AM
Aah well that makes sence. Thanks for clearing that up.

Spencer J
09-08-2007, 03:42 PM
I don't like how it automatically sends you an email :\

Rabbitcreekok
09-09-2007, 05:31 AM
I don't like how it automatically sends you an email :\

If you don't want the emails, go to the User CP, click on Edit Options, drop down a little and choose not to receive email notifications. No problem.:tc: