PDA

View Full Version : Forsale Six Single Blade Props for sale...

FlyingMonkey
09-09-2007, 08:07 PM
Over the months of learning to fly, you tend to pick up certain things that with more experience, you don't need anymore.

I am cleaning my workshop and have come across some real prizes for the right person.

Here I have a collection of six single blade propellers. Five with hubs, one without.

Act fast, I am sure these will be getting packaged up soon to arrive at their new home.

I need the space, and have no more use for them. I can't justifyl hodling on to them any longer. My loss is your gain.

I would rather not break this set up, but for the right price I will consider it.

$75.00 for the whole lot, with $20.00 shipping and handling.

Act fast, these are sure to go quickly at this price.

xuzme720
09-09-2007, 08:29 PM
wow! I was so thrilled when I saw this post as I have been looking for some single blade props...alas, these are pitched in the wrong direction for my needs! hopefully there is someone that can use this fantastic deal!

Water Boy
09-09-2007, 08:35 PM
Just what I need, they will go great with the bottle of prop wash I got on Ebay. How about 85.00 shipped? :Q

xuzme720
09-09-2007, 08:40 PM
Just what I need, they will go great with the bottle of prop wash I got on Ebay. How about 85.00 shipped? :QDUDE!!! WHERE did you find prop wash? I've been looking high and low for some...
I'll even tell you where I found "flight line" in the 5 gallon containers...

Bil2
09-27-2007, 09:26 PM
Such a deal! And only $20 shipping!!

gfdengine204
09-27-2007, 11:25 PM
This is remiscent of being on the fire department, and asking the new guys to check the brake fluid on the pumper.........

Funny, though, trucks with air brakes don't HAVE brake fluid.......LOL

headfirst
11-02-2007, 04:15 AM
Pm'ed, please send paypal info
thanks

Grasshopper
11-02-2007, 02:36 PM
wow! I was so thrilled when I saw this post as I have been looking for some single blade props...alas, these are pitched in the wrong direction for my needs! hopefully there is someone that can use this fantastic deal!

xuzme,

Most LHSs carry prop pitch solvent. You just hold the prop in the solvent for approximately 15 seconds and it softens the prop enough to twist it in the opposite direction. It even comes with a pitch gauge so you get them set correctly every time.

MNfly
11-05-2007, 05:34 AM
Obviously some one has led you astray....Flight line does not come in gallons...It comes in 25, 50, and 100 foot coils.........;)

DUDE!!! WHERE did you find prop wash? I've been looking high and low for some...

yank51
11-06-2007, 02:10 PM
DUDE!!! WHERE did you find prop wash? I've been looking high and low for some...

Probably the same place you get "blinker fluild", of which there seems to be a big shortage of right now...:D

MNfly
11-06-2007, 04:53 PM
I don't think there is a shortage of "blinker fluid"....You can't hold a cell phone to your ear, send a text message and steer as well as pick up the burger you just dropped AND use the blinker at the same time.. Hence no blinker usage
Well I guess you could but that would require prioritizing and probably ceasing to perform one of the less important functions.
...Of course there is the occasional just plain stupid individual that just does not signal. BUT most of the time there is a GOOD reason for not signaling.
AH but I have a solution to the "no blinker" and the "dim your ^%#)*^%$# headlights" problems.
We need to digress in auto design........Put the dimmer switch back on the floor and while they are at it they can put a joy stick on the floor too to handle any number of functions. Like blinkers.......
While watching my grandson this weekend and seeing the constant simultaneous activity of reading, texting (while deer hunting), playing a game on the computer and being on the cell phone...that's right he has 2 phones so he can text and talk at the same time. >>> I have become aware that we old duffers have wasted way too much time and have not nearly contributed to life what we could have. Evidently relaxing while doing nothing has become obsolete and I missed the memo.
Feet are really under utilized while driving and need to be made more useful. A lot of the time you could be using cruise control...that leaves two feet that are useless in the driving application that is until someone in front of you slams on the brakes and makes an abrupt turn without signaling.Of course if you were preoccupied with something else then the use of a foot to brake wouldn't matter anyway and then you might have to learn to multitask the Steven Hawkings way.
NOTE and CAUTION:::: If you have a standard transmission and then the level of prioritizing goes WAY up.
While driving hands are for steering and holding your cell phone, texting, changing the cd's, making meeting notes on the PDA, reading a book, eating, flipping the bird to someone that made an abrupt turn without signaling etc ....Not necessarily in that order of priority or number of those functions done at the same time..
FEET are the answer to a more productive existence....