PDA

View Full Version : Mercury Adhesives Launches New Caddy for Fall Building Season

atlav8r
09-10-2007, 03:22 PM
Cumming, Georgia 9/12/07
Mercury Adhesives has done it again with the launch of their new Mercury Caddy.

About The Mercury Caddy
The Mercury Caddy is revolutionary and unique product that is changing the way builders are able to organize their adhesives. The Caddy ships complete in a single box that contains one bottle of each of the 1 oz Mercury CA's and thread lockers as well as the DB68 Debonder and MH16 Accelerator.

Just in time for the holidays the Mercury Caddy will start shipping around September 15th. The caddy comes as all laser cut parts and is designed for you to take it home and assemble with your new Mercury Adhesives glue. The M100XF is especially suited for the assembly as the Caddy is constructed from laser cut lite ply.

The package containing the caddy and the complete line of Mercury products has a retail value of $102 but most retailers are offering it during the holidays for only $69.99. This is a $32 savings to you and simply a great deal to have all of the Mercury adhesives you need in one organized place!

The Caddy Package Contains:
Mercury Caddy, M5T 1oz, M300M 1 oz, M1100G 1 oz, M100XF 1oz, M3500FL 1oz, M100F 1oz, M1000F 10z, 4 pack assorted Thread locks

About Mercury Adhesives
Cliff Whitney, cofounder recently stated “Most users have never given much thought to their adhesives but Mercury is changing the way users think about and use adhesives.

The Mercury tag line says it best…. Scientifically Engineered Adhesives!”

Mercury recognizes that quality is of the utmost importance and has put in place the technology and a global supply infrastructure to get things done. Each Mercury product is specifically formulated for a given task. Steve Evans, cofounder added “We are proud that our adhesives are accredited ISO9001-2000 and QS9000. The medical division products are USP Class VI approved, and our products possess numerous military and original equipment manufacturers approvals. These high quality products and standards allow all Mercury products to carry an unconditional warranty.”

No more clogging up, No more hardened CA, No more frustration!
For a quality dealer near you visit www.mercuryadhesives.com

Rabbitcreekok
09-11-2007, 05:14 AM
Just ordered mine Friday. Looking forward to using the Mercury CA.

atlav8r
11-18-2007, 01:22 PM
A new review has been posted on the Caddy. Check it out by clicking here (http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=762476)

bsoder
11-18-2007, 03:27 PM
Cliff, any chance for offering the same kit but in a more "transport friendly" caddy? I personally use a lot of the Plano utility boxes (http://www.planomolding.com/content/index.cfm?siteaction=product&lineid=4&groupid=18) for holding stuff I am going to be hauling around, I know a lot of other people are doing the same. A box that holds the glueset and will stack with the other plano products would be GREAT.