PDA

View Full Version : Posting Pictures

plegare
09-12-2007, 05:28 PM
How do I post these small pictures at the bottom of my posts so that when you click on them they expand. I tried posting a picture and it was very large.

Grasshopper
09-12-2007, 06:05 PM
How do I post these small pictures at the bottom of my posts so that when you click on them they expand. I tried posting a picture and it was very large.

Hello plegare and welcome to Wattflyer. When you go to "manage attachements" click on browse and then open. Then you can click the upload button. Typically it will automatically resize the picture if needed but you may want to resize it yourself prior to up loading it. It can be up to 500kb.

Hope that helps

Mike Parsons
09-12-2007, 09:34 PM
Thanks for stepping in Tom :)

Grasshopper
09-12-2007, 09:35 PM
Oops, Sorry Mike, I didn't even realize that was in the support forum. Hope it helped though.

plegare
09-13-2007, 12:57 AM
Hello plegare and welcome to Wattflyer. When you go to "manage attachements" click on browse and then open. Then you can click the upload button. Typically it will automatically resize the picture if needed but you may want to resize it yourself prior to up loading it. It can be up to 500kb.

Hope that helps
So when people view the small pics and click on them they will expand to a bigger picture

Mike Parsons
09-13-2007, 02:54 AM
Oops, Sorry Mike, I didn't even realize that was in the support forum. Hope it helped though.

Dont be sorry, we appreciate when a member steps in to help another member.

So when people view the small pics and click on them they will expand to a bigger picture
Exactly. Try clicking on the below thumbnail and you will see it expand to its full size. You can even drag it around if you wanted.

plegare
09-13-2007, 02:58 AM
Dont be sorry, we appreciate when a member steps in to help another member.

Exactly. Try clicking on the below thumbnail and you will see it expand to its full size. You can even drag it around if you wanted.

OK, thanks I will try