assassin (a s s a s s i n)
shell (s h e l l)
*****cat (p u s s y c a t)
pass (p a s s)

Frank Voikel
09-26-2007, 04:21 AM
assimilate

Argh!
I didn't think that there was such a profanity problem at WF... ??

Gnascher
09-26-2007, 04:26 AM
Mmm ... let's hope this is only at the display layer and that our posts haven't actually been modified in the database. Then they can shut off this infernal filter that assumes we're a bunch of potty mouths and our posts will go back to normal. I'd like to assassinate whoever put this in place!

Frank Voikel
09-26-2007, 04:46 AM
It's an external filter. If you hit Edit, you can see your intended writing.

Airhead
09-26-2007, 04:59 AM
Mmm ... let's hope this is only at the display layer and that our posts haven't actually been modified in the database. Then they can shut off this infernal filter that assumes we're a bunch of potty mouths and our posts will go back to normal. I'd like to assassinate whoever put this in place!
Re-----what?
HeHe..

Airhead
09-26-2007, 05:01 AM
geez,
ya know. with my little brain I couldn't understand anyone before. now I'm really in trouble..;-):Q

oimmuk
09-26-2007, 05:14 AM
Interesting thing I get E-Mail notifications on subscribed threads and when I do they are in the original format, I guess it is just going to be hard to get things liked this pa**ed the censor...(did that one on pourpose )...<DID pourpose on one that>lol

Gnascher
09-26-2007, 12:04 PM
I assumed that today was going to be a good flying day. So, I rushed my rear to my shop and reassembled the shell of my assassinator fiberglass plane and headed for the field in central Massachusetts.

I have to fly off grass, so I have large wheels on the plane ... which looks a little funny. No matter ... I did a ROG and circled the field in a low pass. On my second circuit, my depth perception must've been off because I lodged the plane right into a *****willow tree! Good thing it wasn't an oak!

Aw, heck ... looks like I'll have to shell out some cash to reassemble the assassinator again. Maybe I should take a flying class.